BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Look What I Found On The Internet

• 3 weeks later...

1998=Stockport, Blackburn, Oldham etc. Quite a few around Bedfordshire/Milton Keynes too, which would have included me.

1881=Oldham, Bolton and Devon.

My name is about 98% English in terms of nationality/ethnicity. 0% Jewish. No wonder i hate Spurs so much.

My Fiancee's name is almost exclusively English, and from Devon/Dorset.

• 2 weeks later...

having seen the plans for roman's new 200m yacht, i found this on a drum and bass forum and thought it's kinda cool

the guitar boat

i36946_VISUALSICKNESS.jpg

owned by Australian singer Josh Pyke who i've never heard of?

in the 3rd pic it looks like he's holding some kind of semi automatic weapon!

Edited by Presty On Tour

me?ow

Sorry Abs, you were the first person I thought of who USES BLOCK CAPITALS WHEN THEY'RE EFFING ANGRY AT SOMETHING JUST LIKE I AM NOW !!!!!!

Nowt personal, and you're nowhere near as bad as that, even when sending e-mails to Oakland fans. Whoever that person is, they're quite mad.

Edited by Billy Castell

The thing about the internet is the availability on demand of virtually anything you want to see. EG Want to see the view from Blackpool Tower but afraid of heights? Just use YouTube and search for Blackpool Tower. Loads of videos to look at. OR The Empire State Building, and this short doc in particular is a real jaw dropper. Joe McNally. Watch it all the way through.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.