Sign in to follow this  
Cocker

[Archived] Look What I Found On The Internet

Try searching Google Images for "Anuradha Desai". A 'potentially' VERY dodgy image comes up (even with moderate search filter on). Not sure how you report it to google but I hope our owner doesn't do the same search for herself.

:o:o:o

Try searching Google Images for "Anuradha Desai". A 'potentially' VERY dodgy image comes up (even with moderate search filter on). Not sure how you report it to google but I hope our owner doesn't do the same search for herself.

Haha, that is classic

Good find! :D

Why you should always pay your web designer / developer (or of you're going to rip them off, make sure you've changed the passwords)

http://bit.ly/fnN8gR

Edited by Glenn
Boo. They updated it to an entirely unfunny message. I guess they paid

I just came across some website called Geosweep.com?

Was just checking who the previous winners were and it appears that on the 30th of January three Burnley fans won some money. How do I know they were Burnley fans? Look at the winning geo location, right in the centre of their stadium.

That is one prize I am glad I didn't win haha

On the contrary I think it should be de facto reading for some-there's more to life than petty bickering.

On the contrary I think it should be de facto reading for some-there's more to life than petty bickering.

Agreed.

A piece of sound engineering.

This is a video of street singers from around the world being recorded, overlayed and mixed with one another while singing the song "Stand By Me".

Grab a container of your favourite beverage and enjoy these 10 minutes

Edited by colin

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.