Sign in to follow this  
Cocker

[Archived] Look What I Found On The Internet

I'm convinced that 'Idiot Abroad' is the funniest thing on TV, and by a country mile The Big Sam's tweets are the funniest thing on the web. The guy that writes these is a genius >

Just saw a dead fox by the side of the road. Can't help but feel it was a rather foreboding sign of things to come for Leicester tomorrow.

I stopped in a lay-by, lifted the corpse of the beast high above my head and screamed with an almost paranormal intensity.

"I am Big Sam," I roared. "And this is what awaits you, you sly c*nts."

I tried to tear the beast apart with my own hands but rigor mortis had set in. It was as stiff as a cock nestled inside an attractive fanny.

So I just threw it at the windscreen of a passing Fiat Cinquecento. Any c*nt that drives that abomination deserves roadkill launched at him.

Brilliant, and >

I did try desperately to get Yakubu to the club but once he saw that Venky's chicken advert his mind was made up.

Apparently he turned up at Blackburn wearing a bib and holding a knife and fork. Like a ###### cartoon wolf. He's made his bed now.

Edited by adopted scouser

Probably what John Newsham is looking for when he orders his team to search women and children outside the Darwen end. :rolleyes:

Can you imagine what would have gone off if those stewards had tried to remove the banner?

Incredible scenes.

http://www.dearphotograph.com

A very nice site indeed.

What a beautiful site. I had to stop looking through it as my eyes were misted with tears.

Old softy I know but I can't help it.

What a beautiful site. I had to stop looking through it as my eyes were misted with tears.

Old softy I know but I can't help it.

Nowt wrong with that Al. Some of the messages are very moving indeed.

PhotoFail.jpg

If ever a post needed captioning then this is the one.... :blush:

One on the left: "Please don`t let that thing drop on me!"

One on the right: "Damn! Those sideburns are just nasty!"

Really getting back into Lord of the Dance, Father Christmas please ? ....

Edited by adopted scouser

Gilmore is like the Clint Eastwood of Rock!

(Never really liked Roger that much anyway)

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.