BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Target Cristiano Ronaldo

jim mk2

Assuming he is still at ManU next season:

Memo to Wayne Rooney: on behalf of all England football fans please stamp on his testicles in the first United training session. And after you have done that, stamp on his head.

Memo to Gary Neville and Rio Ferdinand: give him a wink as he is carted off to the hospital.

Memo to all Premiership full backs: please cause this horrible little gobshite a serious injury.

Memo to Sir Alex Ferguson: negotiate his transfer as from England as possible.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fear 'Riverdance' has just opened up a whole world of pain on himself. :unsure:

The British press just love to demonise people.

I personally cannot stand the whinging, diving little scrote-sack & hope he effs off back abroad. He`s gonna get some major stick at away grounds this coming season.

A plonker of the highest order but so were much of the Portugese, the theatrics of Maniche rolling around cluthing his face after he had been touched on the back was disgraceful, as were many of the Portugese tactics. Hey but as long as that behaviour is constantly rewarded it is going to go on. I was surprised even the Germans are resorting to it.

Lets not forget that Crouch scored after clearly fouling the T&T defender

or that Owen dived against Argentina in 2002

or that Ronaldinho was sent off in 2002 even though the foul hardly deserved even a yellow card

Its very easy to vilify Ronaldo but I am sure none of you would have criticised Gerrard or Lampard if they did the same after Rooney was stamped on.

I was also peeved to see Maniche and Figo diving around yesterday, but I dont understand the selective criticism. England were cheated against yesterday but they also had a couple of major decisions in their favor in 2002. For that matter, Rooney didnt deserve anything more than a yellow.

Rooney stamped on the bloke. Ronaldo didn't make him stamp on him, he did it of his own accord.

Stop looking for a scapegoat and for once attempt to come to terms with reality.

A plonker of the highest order but so were much of the Portugese, the theatrics of Maniche rolling around cluthing his face after he had been touched on the back was disgraceful, as were many of the Portugese tactics. Hey but as long as that behaviour is constantly rewarded it is going to go on. I was surprised even the Germans are resorting to it.

Spot on USA.

What we have seen from the Portandcheese and quite a few other teams in this tournament regarding blatent simulation has re-ignited my growing dissilusionment with football.

Here FIFA had a wonderful opportunity in front of the watching millions, to finally clamp down on this cheating, and instruct their referees to give a red card to anyone diving. The fact that we have seen so many refs waving away penalty claims for what have been obvious dives, only goes to re-inforce the fact that they have patently seen them for what they are, and yet have not given the red card that should always be the case.

Ronaldo has quite rightly been villified by the press et all for his actions yesterday. I personally have always hated him because of his cheating scumbag ways. Most of the rest of the Portugal team are no better. It was interesting to note that one of the worst culprits diving for England yesterday was Joe Cole. Look where he has learned this trait from.

If I were a full back in the Premiership playing against the likes of Ronaldo, I think that I would give the little cheat something to dive for, and clatter him good and hard. Alas I can see it all now. The press having a go at the likes of Lucas Neil for "Breaking the leg of one of the world's most talented players. Thugs like that have no place in the game" etc.etc.

The press make me sick with their Running with the hare, riding with the hounds attitude. We have constantly been told by the press what a world class player such and such is. I hven't seen many Zinadine Zidane performances from England players. Frank Lampard has had a woefull tournament. Is that not because he shines in a Chelsea team full of world class players and shows himself for what he really is in an England shirt. A reasonable player in a team of other reasonable players?

I am goin to stop now. Absolutely gutted.

At least I can die having seen England win a World Cup. Sad for all the England fans in Germany. They have been magnificent.

Before the game we heard a couple of speeches from the two captains preaching to us all about the need to stamp out racism in the sport . I would suggest that ALL the players would have been better employed personally pledging to play the game in its true spirit .

Cheating , diving , simulating etc is killing this game as an enjoyable spectacle . Ronaldo epitomises everything that is corrupt about football . For all his faults Rooney is a totally different breed of player and has a degree of honesty about him ; it's scum like Ronaldo whose sole intention is to goad and provoke him who the authorities should be looking at if they value the future of the sport .

Thankfully he'll be away from UTD after this . Good riddance .

Bunch of bad losers you lot.

Ronaldo's behaviour was disgraceful but that's not why England went out.

If anyone should be targeted it's the FA, Sven and Steve McClaren for doing a @#/? job.

English fans have caused Anders Frisk and that Swiss ref to retire and to force Ronaldo out of England would just go to prove that we are terrible losers. He gets up my nose with his antics but to try to force him out of the country is taking things too far.

Edited by rover6

Ronaldo's behaviour was disgraceful but that's not why England went out.

If anyone should be targeted it's the FA, Sven and Steve McClaren for doing a @#/? job.

English fans have caused Anders Frisk and that Swiss ref to retire and to force Ronaldo out of England would just go to prove that we are terrible losers. He gets up my nose with his antics but to try to force him out of the country is taking things too far.

Yes we all know the reasons why England went out - but this thread is about Ronaldo's antics .

The way I look at it , it makes no odds how good a player is ; if they act the way Ronaldo acts then they should be driven out of the English league . God forbid any of our own players end up as such odious cheats as this greasy scumbag . I think if that is the price to pay for winning competitions I'll be glad to carry on losing .

I think if that is the price to pay for winning competitions I'll be glad to carry on losing .

I agree with you there.

Regardless of the others, we should try to keep the English league and team clean from cheating.

The way I look at it , it makes no odds how good a player is ; if they act the way Ronaldo acts then they should be driven out of the English league .

Please do!

And do it to all the ones that do it, the other leagues will be happy.

Really funny that so many posters are calling Ronaldo greasy scumbag who deserves to be driven out.

Not sure what they think of Savage diving around or Pedersen's handball at Newcastle

Ronaldo epitomises everything that is corrupt about football . For all his faults Rooney is a totally different breed of player and has a degree of honesty about him ; it's scum like Ronaldo whose sole intention is to goad and provoke him who the authorities should be looking at if they value the future of the sport .

Yea sure, its very honest to stomp on balls, to push other players into the boards, and to swear at the referee every time a decision goes against you.

The racism displayed by some posters is amazing. Engand is free to do what it takes to win games (Owen's dive in 2002), and its only when Portugal/Argentina do something similar that they become scum.

Am I in the minority to think this is all a bit over the top?

We lost again on penalties. In time we'll all get over it. This is reminiscent of the other scapegoats we have had, back to burning an effigy of Beckham at Upton Park.

Being a good sport isn't just about behaving well during the game but also about facing defeat with grace and dignity.

:tu:

If, after thinking about that, you still want to rip off his gonads then go ahead. ;)

Am I in the minority to think this is all a bit over the top?

We lost again on penalties. In time we'll all get over it. This is reminiscent of the other scapegoats we have had, back to burning an effigy of Beckham at Upton Park.

Being a good sport isn't just about behaving well during the game but also about facing defeat with grace and dignity.

Faith restored by trusty ol' FLB.

Good on ya buddy :tu:

So, what specifically did he do to get you riled up? Ratting out Wayne Rooney for an offense that should get him at least a 3 game suspension? Or flopping? I haven't seen any calls to run El-Hadji Diouf out of England, and he's worse on all accounts.

This is a topic that's been commented on before, when Diouf did dive at Ewood and cost us the match for one. As long as managers defend the indefensible and the FA do nothing about it then it will continue. It's time for retrospective punishment (yes, trial by TV) for cheats and unsporting behaviour, with points docked or significant bans. Only then will it clear up. And maybe Lampard, Cole and Terry back at Chelsea will view the behaviour of Drogba, Carvalho, Ferraira et al a little bit differently next season. Perhaps Rooney, Neville and Ferdinand will view the behaviour of Ronaldo and Van Horse a bit differently?

As for the posters earlier saying it's okay for England to do this - no it isn't. When our players do it they are vilified by the press and most right-thinking fans alike. When foreigners do it, we are told to shut up and stop being bad sports. If you want to play the racism card then it's actually reverse-racism at a very similar level to the way England fans are treated worse than the nutters from Italy, Poland, Holland, Turkey etc.

I for one hope Ronaldo doesn't set foot in England again - but then I've thought that well before this World Cup. He takes more away from the beautiful game than he contributes to it and I won't be sorry to see the back of it.

Really funny that so many posters are calling Ronaldo greasy scumbag who deserves to be driven out.

Not sure what they think of Savage diving around or Pedersen's handball at Newcastle

Yea sure, its very honest to stomp on balls, to push other players into the boards, and to swear at the referee every time a decision goes against you.

The racism displayed by some posters is amazing..

Racism ? What garbage are you talking about ? It's people like me who want to stamp this kind of thing out of the English game - and yes I regard Savage as a total embarrassment to the club with his diving and injury feigning . But make no mistake , cheating of this nature has spread from abroad and it shouldn't be asking too much to curtail it . Use your brain before you come out with stupid "racism" taunts FFS .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.