SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Target Cristiano Ronaldo

jim mk2

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are the supporters in these moments?

They should have assaulted Cristiano's family that lives in England by now.

Quite disapointed with the level of lazyness of the supporters.

All they do is a website....

A down and out turdy boy -->CR<--..bar none!!!

Loved our AS saying knock him when you get back...lmaooooooooo But trouble actually started in the tunnel before the game when CR necked Rooney. Atfter which it got worse when Rooney got the card and CR winked... :ph34r:

I had just got back from town and realised the match was on, saw Beckham limp off then all of a sudden all hell broke loose when Rooney got sent off...I was like..WTH is going to score now.. :o Although england all the compo could have played better I think CR did it on purpose, well I hope portual lose big style. He would be better off moving on though. This just is'nt going to go away.

:angry::angry:

Dont know when, but as soon they start, you'll be hearing reasons on whyw they are justified and why Rooney should have been free to stomp and swear as much as he wants.

He didnt "stomp" on anybody.

If Rooney did "stomp" on somebodys balls, I dont think they would be getting up again to play another 60 mins of football.

On the other hand if he weren't a gifted footballer he'd probably be a perfectly normal working bloke like most other people . Why is it fashionable to have so much contempt for people from a "Rooney style" background with so little evidence to back it up with ?

I'm referring to his general demeanour which looking in from the outside seems to be common amongst his age group.

He's a yob judging by the way he acts and most likely would be the same even if he wasn't a footballer.That is a yobbish working bloke Im basing my evidence on what I've visualised over the past few seasons.As to how you come to the conclusion I'm referring to his background or upbringing influencing his behaviour makes he think your off on one of your socio-political slants again.Boring!

Hope that's okay Mr Bleeding Pedantic :rolleyes:

Edited by SouthAussieRover

I'm referring to his general demeanour which looking in from the outside seems to be common amongst his age group.

You started this socio-political slant , Don . Any evidence of him being a yob other than you don't like the look of him ? Something a little more than "general demeanour" would help . Or are you just trying to imply that you're a bit more superior ?

You started this socio-political slant , Don . Any evidence of him being a yob other than you don't like the look of him ? Something a little more than "general demeanour" would help . Or are you just trying to imply that you're a bit more superior ?

Actually you started it BP.

I wrote that "if he wasn't a footballer he'd probably be ...." to which your main thrust was to start off on a tangent about his uprbiging etc. Try not to twist the facts sir.

Superior? Yeah I'm middle class and proud :D

He has a track record and mud will stick.

Edited by SouthAussieRover

The ref has come out and said that he sent Rooney off for stamping on Carvalho. You can argue until the cows come home about the deliberateness of it but shouldn't people now leave Ronaldo alone...

...and start on Carvalho for being a big puff.

Edited by speeeeeeedie

The ref has come out and said that he sent Rooney off for stamping on Carvalho. You can argue until the cows come home about the deliberateness of it but shouldn't people now leave Ronaldo alone...

...and start on Carvalho for being a big puff.

Trying to get other players sent off is still something that needs to be gotten rid of.

Don't worry, Eddie.

Only portuguese players do it.

ENglish players never do that!!

I'm not saying that, I think the worst offenders of this sort in the World Cup were German. Like it or not though, much like diving, you will see this sort of thing far less from English players.

Well, amusingly his blatent diving to try and gain an advantage through simulation was not rewarded with a penalty this evening.

I hate cheats, and Ronaldo is the best example of such.

Cue Oklahoma witteringo n about it only being the Portuguese.. It isnt, but the Portuguese displays of simulation throughout this tournament have been disgraceful. It really is time FIFA acted on the diving issue. It is spoiling the beautiful game.

Edited by stuwilky

The guy is named after Reagan, what did we expect?

:lol:

I've always wondered about that. His mom liked Ronald Reagan a lot, so she named her son after him? Ronald Reagan? I mean, he isn't even the same nationality, and he wasn't exactly one of the greatest figures in American (let alone world) history... unless of course you're an arch-conservative. Naming a kid after George Washington makes sense, but Ronald friggin Reagan?

Oh, and let me agree that Ronaldo is a wussy, diving cheater. I've always disliked him, and his antics in this World Cup just affirmed what I had already thought.

:lol:

I've always wondered about that. His mom liked Ronald Reagan a lot, so she named her son after him? Ronald Reagan? I mean, he isn't even the same nationality, and he wasn't exactly one of the greatest figures in American (let alone world) history... unless of course you're an arch-conservative. Naming a kid after George Washington makes sense, but Ronald friggin Reagan?

Oh, and let me agree that Ronaldo is a wussy, diving cheater. I've always disliked him, and his antics in this World Cup just affirmed what I had already thought.

:D Could have been worse, he could have been nixono.

Maybe someone has mentioned it already, but before the World Cup in a warm up game, Steven Gerrard committed a dive that was just as bad as anything that was seen at this tournament and people weren't all that bothered.

Maybe someone has mentioned it already, but before the World Cup in a warm up game, Steven Gerrard committed a dive that was just as bad as anything that was seen at this tournament and people weren't all that bothered.

I wont be surprised if some English fans just choose to ignore your post. For them, diving is only bad when its commited by a Portugese player.

Gerrard, and Owen have both blatantly dived recently and won matches after that. Oh and Terry dived against Barca but its all good because English players have a divine right to dive , dont they?

People criticise Ronaldo for trying to influence the referee yet ignore it when Hargreaves does the same or Terry does it in the EPL

Robinson is "clever" for trying to waste time against Ecuador and when Henry dives he is drawing a foul, but Ronaldo is scum for diving.

Oh, and can we forgot how most English fans ignored the fact that Crouch scored against T&T after a clear foul

Yeh I mentioned it Roy, it did slip by without comment

Back to the old, well were not as bad as them. When you get caught for bank robbery, I only took a quarter of the money the other guy took a half. Who gives a flying

I could't care less if it was only done once it is cheating whoever the part to blame is

Well stay until at least the English lads sort him out on the training ground - that's a fair compromise ! What are the odds on the greasy scumbag turning up , though ?

BP, how can you defend Rooney against other posters calling him scum ect if in the same thread taint CR as a "greasy scumbag"?

Do you feel because of his origins he is 'greasy' or a 'scumbag'?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.