SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Germany 0 Italy 2

Perth_Rover

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want 120 minutes of play, players sent off and njured and some post-game fight. :P

2 out of 3 of those are likely to happen in the portugal match though Oklahoma!!!

Im going for both ties to be settled on pens....with Germany and France getting through (hopefully!!!)

I thought there'd been a hatful of chances, just not a great deal on target :huh:

Both sides showing the kind of invention that you just wish England could show.

Edited by Tango

Those two goals just sum it all up, absolutely wonderful. Best game of the finals by a country mile.

And how often can this be said, the ref's not put a foot wrong!

Edited by Tango

I only saw patches of the game but luckily i saw the two goals...brilliant finshes both of them! And the reverse pass from Pirlo was immense! Wasn't he at Palace a while back?! :blink:

Feel sorry for Germany though as they have been one of the best footballing teams in the tournament....but someone had to lose i guess!

Great game, Italy deserved to win it and you have to say that now they are probably favourites to win in the final. Unless Portugal or France impress tomorrow Italy will also deserve to win it.

By great game I mean the extra time was exciting, regular time was pretty boring.

Edited by Eddie

It makes you think after a match like that though, just how far England are behind nations like that! Superb match, superb football, superb spirit and superb goals. Delighted that i was able to witness a match like that, every player gave their all for the cause and no player let themselves down. Italy were my dark horse tip before the event and remain it now!

YES! Absolutely fantastic win, I loved the full two hours of good football and then the climacs, Grosso and Del Piero's goals. If you think this was a boring match, we have two completely different views on football. Delighted to see Totti back, didn't put a foot wrong and finally his passing was back to normal. Pirlo was excellent in the centre, he always plays with a bit of risk - but today he only had one poor pass I think.

Glad to see Del Piero get the final goal tbh, he's not my favourite player and he is no where near Totti in my book, but he has had a great career and it will be a nice way to end it.

FORZA ITALIA!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.