BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Gold Ball Winner

Perth_Rover

These are the 23 selected by FIFA:

Goalkeepers: Gianluigi Buffon (Italy), Jens Lehmann (Germany), Ricardo (Portugal).

Defenders: Roberto Ayala (Argentina), John Terry (England), Lilian Thuram (France), Philipp Lahm (Germany), Fabio Cannavaro (Italy), Gianluca Zambrotta (Italy), Ricardo Carvalho (Portugal).

Midfielders: Ze Roberto (Brazil), Patrick Vieira (France), Zinedine Zidane (France), Michael Ballack (Germany), Andrea Pirlo (Italy), Gennaro Gattuso (Italy), Luis Figo (Portugal), Maniche (Portugal).

Strikers: Hernan Crespo (Argentina), Thierry Henry (France), Miroslav Klose (Germany), Francesco Totti (Italy), Luca Toni (Italy).

Agree with most.

SO now I have to change Zidane and Figo (and taking in consideration only what they did in the WC).

My choices would be:(2 of the 3)

Maxi Rodriguez

Riquelme

Mascherano

These are the 23 selected by FIFA:

Goalkeepers: Gianluigi Buffon (Italy), Jens Lehmann (Germany), Ricardo (Portugal).

Defenders: Roberto Ayala (Argentina), John Terry (England), Lilian Thuram (France), Philipp Lahm (Germany), Fabio Cannavaro (Italy), Gianluca Zambrotta (Italy), Ricardo Carvalho (Portugal).

Midfielders: Ze Roberto (Brazil), Patrick Vieira (France), Zinedine Zidane (France), Michael Ballack (Germany), Andrea Pirlo (Italy), Gennaro Gattuso (Italy), Luis Figo (Portugal), Maniche (Portugal).

Strikers: Hernan Crespo (Argentina), Thierry Henry (France), Miroslav Klose (Germany), Francesco Totti (Italy), Luca Toni (Italy).

Agree with most.

SO now I have to change Zidane and Figo (and taking in consideration only what they did in the WC).

My choices would be:(2 of the 3)

Maxi Rodriguez

Riquelme

Mascherano

Terry, Ze Roberto, Henry, Riquleme, Toni? Gerrard was better then Terry, Kaka was better then Ze Roberto, Sagnol was better the Henry, Saviola was better then Riquelme and I am not even goign to start with Toni.

I can see Buffon, Cannavaro, Zambrotta and Pirlo in that list I would have had ahead of Zidane and the rest are at least on par with Figo.

Terry, Ze Roberto, Henry, Riquleme, Toni? Gerrard was better then Terry, Kaka was better then Ze Roberto, Sagnol was better the Henry, Saviola was better then Riquelme and I am not even goign to start with Toni.

I can see Buffon, Cannavaro, Zambrotta and Pirlo in that list I would have had ahead of Zidane and the rest are at least on par with Figo.

I said I agree with most, not all! :P

If I was going to select the 23, I would have to see all the games.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.