BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Music Discussion Thread

Great song choice Colin, just a shame the tinny audio on Youtube doesn't do that bassline justice.

I've seen that song played live twice and it blew me away both times. I've come to the conclusion that it's one of those songs whose quality grows exponentially according to the amount of alcohol you consume. :)

Agree on both points.

The neighbours might not though..............

The very wonderful Julian Cope is back with his first general release for donkey's years.

"Black Sheep"

Highly recommended if you have the same musical tastes as me. Which is the exact point where this post hits a brick wall.

Don't really have much to say about the Oasis album, which I guess illustrates what I think about it. To me, Oasis is mostly What's The Story..... and this album didn't really change my view.

Motörhead + Airbourne + Witchcraft is a tempting lineup - if only they played somewhere with decent sound. Looking forward to seeing garage rock legends The Fleshtones on Saturday, they line up with two good Norwegian bands here in Oslo. Load up on guns and bring your friends :)

It's amusing how everyone's going a bit over the top about Kings Of Leon and their number one single Sex On Fire. Okay it was a decent tune, but due to the sheer amount of times I've heard it it's now just become annoying. I'm sure this is the first time some people have even heard of KOL and they have the cheek to ask whether I've heard of 'this band called Kings Of Leon'. Well since they've released four albums and been around since 2003, of course I've bloody heard of them.

I do hate it when radio stations overplay a song it really does kill them.

Kings of Leon killed themselves years ago.

Whilst we're on the subject of hate - who the hell are Iglu & Hartly? I saw a song of theirs a few weeks ago on 4 Music, I stopped whilst flicking through sheerly for the comedy value of a ponytailed ponce dancing around a stage in white jeans. Never, ever did I think it would become a popular song. What is wrong with people?

having a brew as we speak listening to the new AC/DC album (due out end of month) cant wait to buy a legit copy.OH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD ITS BLOODY FANTASTIC ..ITS LOUD ,ITS PROUD,ITS RAUCAUS,ITS AMAZING ITS OUT OF THIS WORLD ,ITS THE BEST ALBUM BY ANYONE IN YEARSSSSSSSS YES YES YES YES!!!!!! 100 OUT OF 10...ME LIKES.

There are a couple of (favourable) reviews on Amazon already.

favourable??????

ITS ANGUS'S BOLLUX IT FRIGGING AWSOME...LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRING ON THE TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ac/dc dates announced ,no uk ones announced yet tho.

Feb 18 Oslo, NO Telenor Arena

Feb 20 Stockholm, SE The Globe

Mar 5 Leipzig, DE Halle 1

Mar 7 Dusseldorf, DE ISS Dome

Mar 9 Oberhausen, DE KoPi Arena

Mar 11 Bremen, DE AWD Dome

Mar 15 Dortmund, DE Westfallenhalle

Mar 17 Prague, CZ O2 Arena

Mar 19 Milan, IT Datch Forum

Mar 23 Budapest, HU Papp László Budapest Sportarena

Mar 25 Frankfurt, DE Festhalle

Mar 27 Munich, DE Olympiahalle

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.