BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Music Discussion Thread

• 2 weeks later...
Anybody heard Fleet foxes? Their single mykonos is getting loads of airplay at the moment,very mellow and most definitely a different sound.TBH it`s the type of music i shouldn`t really enjoy but strangely i do... :huh:

Love that song too at the moment - can see/hear it in the Live Lounge << here >>

Off to the Kaiser Chiefs at the MEN tonight ... should be decent.

• Backroom

Applied for access to the Michael Jackson pre sale tickets for his shows at the O2 in july, I expect the shows to be a car crash but if there's a tiny chance he'll put on a show like he used to it's not one to be missed.

Doubt I'll be lucky enough to get tickets though.

Before becoming a fixture in the gossip pages for banging Jessica Simpson, Jennifer Aniston and any other blonge with a pulse, John Mayer was best known as one of America's best young song-writers. His latest live album Where The Light Is is absolutely fantastic and worthy of a purchase. One cover of Tom Petty's Free Fallin' is worth the money album alone.

Edited by Rovermatt

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.