BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Brad Friedel

Scott Sellars should have played for England! What a player he was, dribbling passing crossing he had it all, was gutted when he left.

ENGLAND! ??? very high praise. SS was a good 2nd division player, little else. he was soon forgotten when wilcox established himself.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

I think this is the thread with the Friedel Soccer Academy in it.

Anyway, it has been posted on the official site that two keepers from the Friedel Academy are on trial at Cercle Brugge- Rovers' associate club in Belgium.

I always think I don't have heroes, but when I watch things like that, I realise Friedel really is my hero! the guy is a flippin legend!!

SSN puts something like that on and then devote another 20 minutes to money grabbing prima donas like Ronaldo and it just puts it all into perspective. My respect for Friedel, Nelsen, Craig Short and Arjen De Zeeuw gets greater and greater and my contempt for Ronaldo, Anelka and yes, Bentley grows too.

I couldn't agree with you more. Football is a sport and Friedel is giving free opportunities for young 'uns to succeed, whereas all Cronaldo and Betnley care about are their ego. Whereas they would prefer to be just models, Friedel is a true role model.

Any idea what is free with the PSA?

I know there is some stuff, but the website seems to only hold data on the paid stuff.

Sky sport say that Ince is looking to sign Carlo Cudicini ....Is it the beginning of the end for Brad? He is getting on a bit. Still one of the best Keepers in the premiership despite that.

Edited by chocky

Sky sport say that Ince is looking to sign Carlo Cudicini ....Is it the beginning of the end for Brad? He is getting on a bit. Still one of the best Keepers in the premiership despite that.

Which one are you talking about? :rolleyes:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.