BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] So Just Where Are All The Ex-rovers?

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's probably been asked about already but can't find any answers... Where is Donis nowadays? Smashing plates in a Greek restaurant every tursday lunchtime or something? :P

Now then, let me think, I asked a very nice Greek photographer at the Olympiakos game about Donis. He had about as much to say about him as I did, I'm sure he said he was a coach for a team in Cyprus thesedays.

What happened to that stupid little sod from the reserves / youth team with the tarry fingers (cant rem his name) who got sacked by us for thieving from his mates and then picked up (reprehensibly) by Bolton? :wstu:

Gone on to great things in the game has he?

Edited by thenodrog

There is nothing anti amercian about me you two yankee members.

I have stood toe to toe with the yanks on many occasions, worked very closely with them and laughed and joked with them.

I just have an opinion that you two dont agree with.

Simple really !

As for macdonalds making me fat, no its the 10 pints a night syndrome that got me :)

Clark Walsh (CD/St) - Clitheroe? This was the 'genius' youngster that was released because Bobby Downes didn't like his Dad - according to someone on this board.

Anthony Williams (GK) - Carlisle.

He of ELEVEN different clubs is now at Carlisle. I believe he saved three (maybe two?) penalties in one game for Wales U21s.

Michael Taylor (CB) - Lancaster City

Craig Barr (CB) - Gretna (released this summer by Rovers)

Dario Marcolin (CM) - Palazzola AC (whoever they are)

Oumar Konde (CM) - Hibernian

Bothroyd's at Wolves now and Unsal has retired.

Edited by rover6

Now then, let me think, I asked a very nice Greek photographer at the Olympiakos game about Donis. He had about as much to say about him as I did, I'm sure he said he was a coach for a team in Cyprus thesedays.

Thanks Lee. He's really going places isn't he? :lol:

when i was in oz last year robbie slater presented the tv show on the premiership on fox sports or something.

dunno if this has changed since jan 2005 though!

he was pretty good like!

Martin Andresen has probably been the best midfielder in Norway this season, as captain and undisputed boss of the Brann midfield. Bjørnebye with a flying start to his coaching in Start, winning the two first matches against solid opposition. Will be up against Andresen and the two Scots Charlie Miller and Robbie Winters tonight though, Start - Brann :)

Oh, and sporting director Lars Bohinen saw Vålerenga lose 3-2 to Rosenborg last night :(

End of Norwegian update!

Hmm... could be the same mr. Perez... But, does anyone have an old Rovers photo to compare it with?

Nope but it looks like him to me.

Blooming good player who didn't quite settle.Not helped by the cheating Le Saux who was back playing for Chelsea and was involved in the sending of Perez just as the latter was murdering him down the flank.