BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 1 Everton 1

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Franny Jeffers will be starting instead of the injured Roberts tonight.

Anyone know how bad Roberts' knee injury is?

1-1

This is why we still need one more striker! I said before a while back that unless we signed a 3rd good striker, we have still got a crap selection of frowards. I mean, who's better, Dickov or Jeffers?

We're gunna get stuffed tonight

Looking at the first three games I thought that 4 points would be a reasonable haul.

We'll still get 4 points out of the three games, but by the most unlilely route possible. We all know Rovers. Get beat by Portsmouth, flukey draw with Everton and then beat Chelsea.

Looking at the first three games I thought that 4 points would be a reasonable haul.

We'll still get 4 points out of the three games, but by the most unlilely route possible. We all know Rovers. Get beat by Portsmouth, flukey draw with Everton and then beat Chelsea.

and then someone hit the reality button !

do you really think we will beat Chelsea ?

a dose of reality tonight will hit home and show us just how fragile our squad is at this present time.

Oh doom and gloom some may say, but really, I just forsee a very poor opening three results until we see a little more creativity in the team.

Edited by 1864roverite

Uriah Rennie is ref

great

at the risk of looking like a fool later tonight, i am actually pretty happy to have rennie do our games. i know people may disagree, but he seems to take more kindly to us than many other referees, and he doesnt seem to bother much about players' reputations. (eg: pen against chelsea 2 years ago, wigan game at home last year etc)

I too was glad when i saw Uriah reffing the game. He usually lets a few more tough tackles go, which will suit this game.

Im confident that we can do them tonight.

2-1 rovers :ph34r:

Apparently at 1pm - Everton had around 2000 tickets left.

So how many exactly were they given? 8000?

Ok before I set off...

After the pathetic display on Saturday I am going to stay positive despite Evertons good record at our place recently.

Therefore on the basis we should have backlash to hand the toffees and there is normally 2 goals + (totally different to games at Goodison) going for a 4-2 victory , and if reports are to be believed the fox in the box appearing on the goals scored column against one of his former employers.

A few ground rules for those wanting to participate in the Prediction League.

1) Please only submit 1 prediction per game as you will confuse me very easily!

2) No Dingles Allowed :)

3) Please try and make your prediction stand out rather than hiding it in a big rant.

4) No Dingles Allowed :tu:

5) If you put more than 1 prediction in a post you will not be given credit for any of your scores.

6) No Dingles Allowed :P

If anybody has any questions then feel free to PM me.

Oh, and I'm putting 1 -1 by the way, just so I can't be accused of sheating!

Edited by The Gull

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.