BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] England Games

All reports are suggesting a 3-5-2 formation on Wednesday, in which case I can only assume we'll be lining up with...

------------Robinson-------------

----Ferdinand Terry King-------

Neville----------------------Cole

----Parker Carrick Lampard---

---------Rooney Crouch--------

Just heard King has pulled out of the squad.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you come on here , Jan ? You must realise we're a predominantly English lot .. :huh:

bp - it is cause she has nothing to contribute in an intellectual discussion about football, so her only way of coming up with anything is by slagging people all the time.

but cut her some slack phil, she must be one of those women whom are not overly endowed with knowledge when it comes to the world game.

Ive just seen the Bentley debate on another thread, and I really think that there's no way he would have been dropped-especially given that he was their motm scoring two goals only a couple of games ago? I could also have sworn that he was in the original squad when the news of their sqaud first broke, so unless he is injured it certainly is strange!

Not in this squad, but is named in the profiles [bottom of page].

Apologies if it's been asked, but why wasn't Bentley in the under 21's last week? He also has been taken off the squad list on the FA site.

I don't know and I am surprised it's not mentioned on the back page of the LT, where there is a big article featuring him.

the players chose to sleepwalk through the game and the tempo was non- existent.

That has been England's main problem for as long as I can remember . Why they can't play the English fast , pass and move way is beyond me . McClaren is not the man to motivate the players ; nor does there seem anyone on the pitch who can either . What is needed is a Roy Keane type midfielder to up the tempo and break up the possession of the opponents - if Savage were English I'd shove him in .

Having watched the Under 21's tonight, fair play to Theo Walcott. 2 goals in a terrific cameo last 15 minutes away in Germany. First goal very well taken and the second a great run from out wide near the half way line.

The hype surrounding him in the summer wasnt his fault and I'm sure he felt like he was elevaetd up and then dropped into semi obscurity at times since his call up. He'll probably feel a bit better tonight though.

All reports are suggesting a 3-5-2 formation on Wednesday, in which case I can only assume we'll be lining up with...

------------Robinson-------------

----Ferdinand Terry King-------

Neville----------------------Cole

----Parker Carrick Lampard---

---------Rooney Crouch--------

Just heard King has pulled out of the squad.

Cara in to replace King

5 at the back with two holding midfielders, an out of sorts attacking midfielder and an out of form striker. Good job Crouch is a goal machine England to win 7-0

I think we should all reserve judgement on crouch's England career until he's scoring consistently against worthy opposition. He's done very well for us, but he's not going to be playing against Jamaica et al every week. Tonight will be a big test for him.

Edited by Somerset Rover!

Does anybody on earth begrudge Steve Mclaren the England job?

I would rather clean toilets.

I dont get you? Are you saying that you would rather clean toilets than manage England ? If so then you need locking up. Managing England is the easiest job to do. Team/Squad pretty much picks its self. You just need a 3 year old kid with a rattle to tell em what to do but it dosnt seem Steve Mclaren has that badge yet

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.