SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn 2 - 0 Red Bull Salzburg

Ozz

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just watching derry city v psg on eurosport now, a link came along the bottom saying mike newell will be the pundit for tonights match, could do with another hatrick tonight.

Aye thats a repeat of the 1st leg in Derry. 2nd leg kicks off at the same time as our game but I believe its on BBC2 NI and possibly Setanta Sports so its all good. I have the major jitters right now about the game, easily the biggest game the club has had since the League Cup Final IMO.

Aye thats a repeat of the 1st leg in Derry. 2nd leg kicks off at the same time as our game but I believe its on BBC2 NI and possibly Setanta Sports so its all good. I have the major jitters right now about the game, easily the biggest game the club has had since the League Cup Final IMO.

yeah i just realised its a repeat when they blew for half time, had a break then they were kicking off about 2mins after the first half ended.

i thought...man time flies in ireland :lol:

i have to agree though mate, big game this one...cant wait now!!! :rover:

I am NOT suggesting anyone should put up links! but does anyone know if it is streamed live somewhere. Been lokking for quite a while know and it seems no one is showing Rovers!!!

If somebody knows of a live stream could you just post a message thats for example saying "its being streamed on chinese channel" or something like that.

If thats against forum rules as well then I am sorry about asking - I just figured that sort of thing cant be...

Edited by brfcjon

If the same standard of camera work and audio is on the match i may switch to the rovers world commentary. Eurosport is seriously budget!

Newell & Sherwood on are good but the presenter is rubbish!

As far as i am aware there are no online streams for this game.

Edited by modes98

P.S. The Telegraph aren't exactly helping, no mention of cheap tickets in today's 3 page Euroopean review but a section headed "Rovers hit big screens" highlighting the fact we're on British Eurosport.

That's a bloody good point Rev, Someone at Rovers better be asking some questions about that one. Almost like they are TRYING to rain on the parade.

The self flagellation bit? Halftime OK?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.