BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Feyenoord 0 Rovers 0

Hi SCF! Loads of us are going to Rotterdam by boat, but the club advised us to go to Amsterdam. So most of us are there, but tomorrow there will be special trains if I'm right. There's a bunch of lads going by bus but they arrive tomorrow around 6.30 pm at your stadium. How many tickets are sold for this match (to Feyenoord-fans)?

see the other topic..

see the other topic..

Or else you can go to OUDEN HAVEN IN KRALINGEN that's the other side of town.

Normal al the supporters are staying there if the play against Feyenoord

sorry again for my englisch it's to bad i know haha

i really looking foward to the game man.. a sold out Kuip is wonderfull

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will see. nobody beats Feyenoord in a sold out Kuip mate..

3-1 the points will stay in Rotterdam

From what I've heard/read, Feyenoord only sold 24.000 tickets so far, tomorrow tickets only available @ stadium, so I guess it won't be more than 30.000 fans. Still enough to create a great atmosphere, I saw the movies and it looks impressive...and I hope for a good match!!

We will see dick,

3-1 BR is not so good the last time..

Feyenoord is playing very well

What did you do against RKC for the FA cup?

I can see the first few Rovers fans walking across Leidse Square from my window. Hoping for a great atmosphere in the city of Amsterdam and at the game :rover:

What did you do against RKC for the FA cup?

uhh was that in Rotterdam. NO

Our (almost) complete selection was sold last summer

(dirk kuyt, salomon kalou, leonardo, sno, lazovic, ect ect)

Now we have a new army..

we need some time to build a team, now the time is there we beat everybode..

12e place after 8 games now 4e we are coming..

3-1 for sure

We lost from chelsea with 1-2 thanks to the (how do you say it... the dick on the field ho is thingking he's teh boss)

so we can beat BR with the B team

Our (almost) complete selection was sold last summer

(dirk kuyt, salomon kalou, leonardo, sno, lazovic, ect ect)

Like they were all playing last season. Only kuijt remained in the starting line-up during the season. Kalou lost his credit, leonardo en lazovic were playing at ohter clubs and Sno is a guy from the Ajax-youth.

But at least you've got Charisteas now, nr.4 striker of your arch-rivals :lol:

Like they were all playing last season. Only kuijt remained in the starting line-up during the season. Kalou lost his credit, leonardo en lazovic were playing at ohter clubs and Sno is a guy from the Ajax-youth.

But at least you've got Charisteas now, nr.4 striker of your arch-rivals :lol:

Joost you are een JOOD! ik weet dat je me kan lezen want je bent gewoon een nederlander..

Ook jij als ajacied weet dat er nergens een betere sfeer is als in De Kuip..

Ajakkes was beter laatste pot, ik kijk uit naar 2 feb.

i will continu in englisch now sorry...

All that we were given, about 2500.

Chilly in Rotterdam right now, just had a wander about the place.

Off to the stadium in half an hour.

I was told this morning that Feyenoord had sold 22000 tickets.

Fun and games for the players and press on Flight LS6147 today.

The flight was delayed 30 minutes after the Boeing 737 that should have been flying the team to Rotterdam was hit by a catering truck and the American pilot referred to Rovers as the Blackburn Rockets.

Wish I was going, so I hope everyone really has a blast. Personally, I couldn't give a toss where we finish in the league as long as we stop up. This season is our year for conquering Europe. I am highly optimistic we will have more trips after this one, hopefully to even more glamourous places

sports bar on the leidseplein is top quality!get the number 2 tram or in fact loads of the trams go that way

If I remember rightly from the summer its tram numbers 1,2 and 5 which go to Leidseplein. in this are there are a couple of Irish Bars and also many Dutch bars.

Make sure there is some ale left for tomorrow when I arrive.

Taxi booked for 4:45AM arrive in Amsterdam at about 9. I have not touched alcohol in about a month so it could be interesting.

Fun and games for the players and press on Flight LS6147 today.

The flight was delayed 30 minutes after the Boeing 737 that should have been flying the team to Rotterdam was hit by a catering truck and the American pilot referred to Rovers as the Blackburn Rockets.

Did anyone interview the bus driver? was he a dingle?

Just packed my bag here in Berlin. Fly to Amsterdam tomorrow morning. Then on to the Old Harbour in Rotterdam. This'll be my first Rovers away game in Europe.. after supporting them for 50 years!

I'm really looking forward to this one.

Just one question.. the last time I was in Amsterdam was in 1965 on a school trip from the, then, Darwen Grammar... do you think it will have changed? All I looked forward to then was a Coca Cola.. and a game of football? :)

I'm then spending two days in Amsterdam checking up old Dutch Artistry of various kinds.

So, fratenal greetings from the Berlin UNofficial BRSC. Hope to meet some of you in Rotterdam.

And here's to three points.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.