BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Feyenoord 0 Rovers 0

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in the process of filling in my Feyenoord ticket application. Do we need to send payment with the application i.e. cheque?

Emailed Rovers same question at 9:22am - STILL NO RESPONSE.

id have thought so

anyway, ive cancelled my rotterdam hostel

and in the process of booking amsterdam hostel

we need 8 ppls to get 2 rooms, and we have 7

anyone else interested ?

I am in the process of filling in my Feyenoord ticket application. Do we need to send payment with the application i.e. cheque?

I really wouldn't expect an email response any time soon. Last time I sent the TO an email I got a reply two weeks later.

When I give in my application form the other day, the woman took my bank card details and put them on the bottom of the form ready to be processed. So I'd assume you could do that or give a cheque.

I handed mine in at the TO this morning and asked the same question. She wrote my debit card details on the form. I was going to leave them a cheque but forgot to bring it with me, but thats what I would recommend. It would speed things up. She reckons the tickets arrive at the end of next week.

I'm in a chicken and egg situation:-

Can't (or don't want too) book hotel/travel until I know if I will get tickets, cant complete the application form with my travel details until I know if I will get tickets, wont get tickets unless I complete the application form.

As a season ticket holder plus non season ticket holders with no euro previous I'm not exactly top of the list.

Come on Rovers sort out the details and let us know one way or another.

Edited by OscarRaven

I'll just wait for my reply from rovers....

*** Tumble Weed ***

I rung Rovers about this last week and was told to send in details of a debit/credit card or send in a cheque for the value of the tickets. No mention of postage, they'll probably ask me to go over and pick them up as I have paid for a stamp!

Can't (or don't want too) book hotel/travel until I know if I will get tickets, cant complete the application form with my travel details until I know if I will get tickets, wont get tickets unless I complete the application form.

As a season ticket holder plus non season ticket holders with no euro previous I'm not exactly top of the list.

1,200 went to both euro games

and i reckon that figure will go to 850 ish when you consider people that went to both

that leaves at least 1,600 for season ticket holders

Same position as most others. Latest I've heard, is that there is an ""unprecedented interest" in this game. So if you are really keen, then apply sooner rather than later.

Maybe extra tickets will become available, in which case if you haven't applied, you wont get them either.

Latest I've heard, is that there is an ""unprecedented interest" in this game.

that's what I hear.

on sunday, I was told by some wag, that rovers had "already sold 3,500 tickets" :blink:

obviously they hadn't, but it wouldn't surprise me if the written apps were approaching that figure.

on a side issue, just rung up for villa tkts and was 40th in the queue! man utd tickets went on sale yesterday, so looks like sunday might have re-ignited the interest!

if that's the case, i'm happy to be inconvenienced.

B)-->

QUOTE(Ste B @ Oct 24 2006, 13:23 ) 454902[/snapback]

You could use the Online Ticketing System... or at least you could if THEY ACTUALLY BOTHERED TO SELL TICKETS on it.

if only!

last time i rung up the girl was panting! obviously asthmatic.... ? :)

they did that with my krakow tickets and said they would send them out

only they didnt ..

I've may have cracked this one this time. At the top of my form i've written

PLEASE POST TICKETS

so hopefully they'll understand this time :)

(Wrong thread, sorry, but I can't find that thread whinging about the ticket office)

I was on hold for half an hour today trying to get ticket for a friend for tomorrow. Counted down from being 15th in the queue. When I got down to being next it cut me off saying the service sought was busy. Couldn't they have said that half an hour earlier? Why go through the charade of a queue?

Rovers emailed me back: -

You will be fine if you went to the other games** you will get priority. Please send payment as that will save time when we are processing the Tickets. We have had around 700 applications and we have 2500 Tickets. Tickets are £13 each.

** Went to Salzburg and Krakow **

:P

78 quid for coach travel, ferry and match ticket is a reasonable price. However, I am not certain that spending time on the coach from 0430 to 1830, going to the match then driving straight back is worth that amount. Aftr all for a flight, hotel and match ticket its costing a mere 92 quid :)

within that amount, guaranteed entertainment from Jordan and the lap dancers, access to many a bar, a good nights kip and we still arrive back only a few hours after the coach arrives back at Ewood :)

Now, which one would you choose ? :huh:

Aftr all for a flight, hotel and match ticket its costing a mere 92 quid :)

within that amount, guaranteed entertainment from Jordan and the lap dancers,

Now, which one would you choose ? :huh:

How anyone could turn that opportunity down. Apparently after that post the ticket office received an extraordinary amount of interest in match tickets.

I remember going on the coach to Crystal Palace once and that was long enough. The free trip to Grimsby was all well and good but I felt like I'd lost the will to live on arrival, the trip back was worse.

The coach to Holland is great for the less experienced traveler, but personally I’d rather have hot knitting needles inserted in to both eyes :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.