BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Feyenoord 0 Rovers 0

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just had an email from a friend in Holland and the feyenoord crowd for the game for Rovers is expected to be around 40000, to date they have sold best part of 34000 tickets and are advertising the game against "one of Englands better football teams".

Should be fun :)

YESS! 22-24.nov = off work, and Hotel Sofitel + airplane tickets organized.

Only match tickets left then, just got a confirmation email from ticket office - who asked me to send over the visa info. My travelling mate (former season ticket holder) will call the ticket office on the 6th, should I still send the visa info to T.O.?

Bjarte seems certain he will get tickets, even though none of us are ST holder nor travellers to the former Euro matches this year. Can someone please agree with him, and tell me I worry for no reason? :)

Oh well, worst case scenario; two day trip to Amsterdam. :rolleyes:

YESS! 22-24.nov = off work, and Hotel Sofitel + airplane tickets organized.

Only match tickets left then, just got a confirmation email from ticket office - who asked me to send over the visa info. My travelling mate (former season ticket holder) will call the ticket office on the 6th, should I still send the visa info to T.O.?

Bjarte seems certain he will get tickets, even though none of us are ST holder nor travellers to the former Euro matches this year. Can someone please agree with him, and tell me I worry for no reason? :)

Oh well, worst case scenario; two day trip to Amsterdam. :rolleyes:

I spoke to the lady at the ticket office today. Basically she said that they were all going to be processed in date order (with those who have been to Salzburg and Krakow being done first), and that if you've already given your form in you'll get a ticket.

Feyenoord ticket details

I'm a little surprised that there are 1000 fans who went to the two away games to date. That only leaves 1500 tickets for everyone else.

I didn't go to either game but, according to the ticket office when I went on 20th to drop off my application, they reckoned that I shouldn't have a problem getting tickets with my application getting in then. They better be right!!!

I spoke to the lady at the ticket office today. Basically she said that they were all going to be processed in date order (with those who have been to Salzburg and Krakow being done first), and that if you've already given your form in you'll get a ticket.

I'm interested to know how they will process an application for four tickets, two of which were from people who went to both matches, and two of which were for people who bought for only one.

Will they do the processing bang on midnight between the two days? :rolleyes:

We're a large group of STH who went to Salzburg & Krakow, none STH who went to those games, STH and non STH who didn't travel away in Europe and we've put all our applications together in the hope of getting seats with each other!

I'll be interested to see how the ticket office manages to cope with our request (although we were told they should be able to do it).

Someone in the ticket office also hinted that if we want more than the 2500 allocation we should be able to have more.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.