BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Feyenoord 0 Rovers 0

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ewood Blues are deffo going as i'm booked with them.

Dont no about places though

are the ewood blues going on the ferry from hull. me and 3 other mates have booked the ferry, planning on driving to hull. would be nice to find out how many rovers fans are going on the ferry from hull

Edited by mickygray316

are the ewood blues going on the ferry from hull. me and 3 other mates have booked the ferry, planning on driving to hull. would be nice to find out how many rovers fans are going on the ferry from hull

yer, but its only a drop of in hull then pick up on sat. Think wqere all getting on buses in rotterdam

They rang me and said "hello, can we have your credit/debit card details please" and i said why of course.

In the post soon and should be here by next monday i think she said. Suprised me as well but i'm not complaining!

Nice one.

I went down to the ticket office on Monday morning to give 8 applications in.

5 who went to Salzburg, 3 Season ticket holders.

The bloke behind the counter said he couldnt promise the season ticket holders would get tickets.

I questioned this and his reply was that they had had over 2000 applications already!

There is going to be one hell of a following out there.

If any of you guys going on ferry via Hull want any directions once you reach Hull give me a pm and i'll more than likely be able to help you out, since i've lived there for the last 19 years.

The bloke behind the counter said he couldnt promise the season ticket holders would get tickets.

I questioned this and his reply was that they had had over 2000 applications already!

There is going to be one hell of a following out there.

Hope it's true, obviously i hope you get tickets, but the support should be awesome out there.

Just can't wait to have the ticket in my hand :rover: I did apply on the first day that the details came out though.

So, if there were say 800 who went to Salzburg, and 400 to Krakow, and assuming that the 800 were all different to the 400, and the whole of those 1200 people all have applied for Rotterdam tickets, that leaves 1300 for Season ticket holders and members. Could be a little tight.

So, if there were say 800 who went to Salzburg, and 400 to Krakow, and assuming that the 800 were all different to the 400, and the whole of those 1200 people all have applied for Rotterdam tickets, that leaves 1300 for Season ticket holders and members. Could be a little tight.

I went to Salzburg but I'm not going to Feyenoord so that'll make it 1301 Oz.

I am however off to Amsterdam on Monday for the England game... which is nice!

Did you got to either Salzburg or Krakow ?

Nope, I guess it was to get my payment details so when they come to allocate them in a couple of days they can do it straight away. Although the women, very polite, did say the money would go out the same day. It's my mates account so i can't check on that.

Whose actually booked on the over night ferry then?

Setting off on the 22nd.

If you're on the ferry, make sure your booking includes the coach transfers from the port in Rotterdam - if not then you should pre-book with P&O reservations on 08705 980333.

It's 24 miles from the port to the town centre so you don't want to be taxiing it!

There's a coach to Rotterdam for 7 quid return or one direct to Amsterdam Centraal for £12.50 return.

Details here

:rover:

The middle of November sees the seas roughen around the North Eastern sea areas :P

hope you all have a nice time on the ferry, take plenty of sea sickness tablets and wash them down with copious amounts of chilli or something similar (ie, that is easy to cough up without hurting!!)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.