Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Feyenoord 0 Rovers 0

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its near train station

cant miss it ;)

That is very true, although the map on Lee's link makes it impossible not too. :)

I've had an email back confirming 4 tickets allocated and they should be with me any day now. Unfortunately, I've got to stay the night of the match in Rotterdam due to a hastily arranged business meeting ("Modi - you're off to watch Rovers vs Feyernoord. Go and see a supplier in Rotterdam when you're there.") but heh-ho, the will's been updated just in case.

No caps allowed in 'the tub' either, bloomin' heck! :rover:

Perhaps retro ski chapeaux might be allowed - it will only be a week shy of Advent!

McC, hope you've got everything under control organisationally...? If we miss the train back after, there's always the raves in th'owd town after Rovers' glorious victory - there's probably a milk train on Friday back to Amsterdam to fall back on B)

Seems like a sizeable following are heading to Holland, perhaps some Rovers fans are firing off the Prem for continental jollyboy jaunts (just a thought for those with a BRFC-supporter-number inferiority complex)?

Looking forward to the 22nd with eager anticipation...Give us a B ....Beeeee, give us an L .....ellllllllll, give us an A ayyyyyyyyyyyy etc

Gonna be another fantastic trip...

:D

My secretary refuses to "Do my donkey work" for me. So I fired her. Will you do it for me Walls?

Yeah not a problem - they'll need to know your details though so just let me have your name, address, credit card number and that nice little 3 digit number on the back of your card and I'll give them a call. ;)

I am a conman and would like your money please clever mr Ozz.

How dare you.

The Official site has a Rough Guide to Rotterdam.

Steady now, Please note the local beer in Holland is stronger than normal beer as it is around 8/9% mark

If you are arrested then the police have the power to hold people for up to90 days

Or till you sober up, whichever is longer.

I'm finding it difficult to find any definitive travel arrangements from Amsterdam to the ground. It's straightforward from A'dam Central to R'dam central stations, but from there is it better (and safer) to change trains to Stadion station, or better to take the tram? I've heard that it is even possible to bypass R'dam Central by using the train via Den Hague. Could any of our Dutch friends provide any advice? I've been to Feyenoord three times before and there was trouble everytime ( including the Dutch Cup final, versus Den Bosch when the game was abandoned 5 minutes before the end due to a pitch invasion!) so I'd like to get the travel arrangements sorted.

Hey mate...

If your travelling from 020 to Rotterdam than you should take the train to Rotterdam Centraal station and change to platform 6 or 7 where trains will depart to Rotterdam Stadion. I could give you the exact information next week as it is not yet available on www.ns.nl

If you need any more info just ask me. Im a Feyenoord fan.

Hey mate...

If your travelling from 020 to Rotterdam than you should take the train to Rotterdam Centraal station and change to platform 6 or 7 where trains will depart to Rotterdam Stadion. I could give you the exact information next week as it is not yet available on www.ns.nl

If you need any more info just ask me. Im a Feyenoord fan.

The Rough Guide to Feyenoord which Rovers have produced to send out with the tickets says:

Regular trains from Amsterdam Centraal station direct to the stadium will operate both before and after the match. These trains run every 10 to 15 minutes and cost approx 22 Euros for a return ticket.

... When boarding in Amsterdam, please establish that your train will stop at Rotterdam Stadium, otherwise there may be a requirement to change at Rotterdam Centraal station. Local police will be available to assist you.

Just got phone call from ticket office

Can pick my tickets up tomorrow :D

Is that why it's impossibe to get thorugh to the Ticket Office as they are calling everyone??!!

EDIT- Having said that, I just got through and I have a confirmed ticket. They are sending it out tomorrrow. I can get excited about going now.

Edited by Biddy

I really can't wait now.

Six points from two games, a definite 2,500 travelling supporters. We couldn't have wished for any more. Perhaps, a win against Spurs would be nice - to give us alittle more comfort on the domestic front.

I keep my fingers crossed we manage to secure an increased allocation.

I'm travelling from Berlin to Rotterdam, originally from Blackburn and a Rovers supporter for 50 years this will be my first away trip in Europe. The full contingent of the (UN)official Blackburn Rovers Supporters Club Berlin will be in attendance... me and Andy.. 2 :).

Looks like we're going to have a great following.. lets hope the lads perform.

If you're staying in Rotterdam on Thursday, which I am, it seems the place to be is the Oude Haven (Old Harbour). Secured for Rovers fans and coaches to and from De Kuip (The Tub).

See you there.

By the way the beer is not 8/9% but 5%, as here in Germany. A normal Bitter in England is nearer 3.5%. .. so Dutch beer has, in effect, 42.8% more ethanol than English beer. I'm talking draught beer. What a cheery thought :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.