BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Feyenoord 0 Rovers 0

Is anyone still looking for accom in Amsterdam?

We are struggling a little as we're staying Wed/Thur/Fri

Any suggestions.

Plus is it worth ringing some of the places direct rather than using internet based booking system, will they have extra spare rooms etc?

Cheers

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone still looking for accom in Amsterdam?

We are struggling a little as we're staying Wed/Thur/Fri

Any suggestions.

Plus is it worth ringing some of the places direct rather than using internet based booking system, will they have extra spare rooms etc?

Cheers

depends what you want. If you looking for cheap budget place, ideal for group of lads, safe, good location etc look on hostelworld.com. Have big selection of hostels/budget hotels in amsterdam. Pay small deposit on the net now and pay rest on arrival. i think durty nellys inn has places weds and thurs but it is very budget.

if you want a bit more class or more family orienated places i cannot help!

What's everyone's tool of choice for the descent in to the hell that is the De Kuip stadion?

I'm taking a 9ft x 4.5 ft sheet of material cunningly disguised as a St. George flag. Obviously I'll be using it to smother any unsuspecting Feyenoord fan that dares to ask me the time.

I'm taking my wife. She's enough to scare even the most hardened thug away.

Guest fernhurstblue

it would appear not ..... they still asking people to apply, so they must be quite confident. saying that, if you aint got your transport sorted by now, you are leaving it more than a bit fine!!

:huh:

I rang Rovers yesterday and they said they had been given a small amount of extra tickets, but they had already been allocated. Strange that there has been no official announcement on the website though.

Applied last week for two tickets. I've been recently visiting de kuip twice as we humiliated our national rivals feyenoord 0-4 and won the cup final against psv (2-1 last minute).

Being both Blackburn fans, we thought this was the perfect opportunity to attend a game of Blackburn in Europe. Our national favourits AJAX are playing in Prague at the same date, but we choose not to go there because we've been in Prague last year for the CL.

So there is absolutely no better alternative than to watch our favourite English squad against our national arch-rivals.

I hope we haven't applied too late :unsure:

Got my fingers crossed for tickets

P.S. I've read somewhere in this topic that prices for beer were up to €8.5, but I've never paid in my whole life that kind of money for a pint (pint of lager is usually €4.5)

I rang Rovers yesterday and they said they had been given a small amount of extra tickets, but they had already been allocated. Strange that there has been no official announcement on the website though.

In all fairness, why would they announce it if the tickets were sold out anyway?

OJ: I'm not sure whether the hotel is fully booked or not, but I'm staying at the Sofitel.

Check out hotels.nl, there's a lot of possibilities there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.