• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

flying from birmingham thurs morning,gutted now

that i didnt get a wed flight,well looking forward to this un,

does anyone know where i can get a flag printed up

in the accy/blackburn area,rang a few places but there

machine's wont take a 9ft x 6ft flag.

Flying from Leeds Bradford at 6pm on Wednesday with Yorkshire Blue.

The 18:00 flight from Leeds Bradford will be like the Great Harwood Special!!!

Apart from me (dingle land), my bruv (preston) and Lizz (Darwen), I think almost the whole flight will be made up of 'arroders. :(

My girlfriends Mum is frantically sewing BRFC onto my England Flag!!

Come on ROVERS!

This is a link to a 24 hour sports bar within 5 mins walk of the train station

http://www.hotel-theglobe.nl/

According to this website, it has one of the largest bars in the Red Light District and is a well placed central location - so why don't we all meet there Wednesday night? We land in Amsterdam about 21:30 - early doors for Amsterdam!

flying from birmingham thurs morning,gutted now

that i didnt get a wed flight,well looking forward to this un,

does anyone know where i can get a flag printed up

in the accy/blackburn area,rang a few places but there

machine's wont take a 9ft x 6ft flag.

if you already have the flag, then i would be able to do it, similar to the one in my picture below

According to this website, it has one of the largest bars in the Red Light District and is a well placed central location - so why don't we all meet there Wednesday night? We land in Amsterdam about 21:30 - early doors for Amsterdam!

It might be the place to go after the game on Thursday. It could be midnight or after when we all get back to Amsterdam and most of the other bars close at 1am.

They're showing the Ashes as well.

The 18:00 flight from Leeds Bradford will be like the Great Harwood Special!!!

Apart from me (dingle land), my bruv (preston) and Lizz (Darwen), I think almost the whole flight will be made up of 'arroders. :(

My girlfriends Mum is frantically sewing BRFC onto my England Flag!!

Come on ROVERS!

gonna be bloody freezing with the windows panned out :o

Stones bar is a pretty good pub,and do a cracking breakfast.

Also it's a good meeting point for when someone inevitably get's lost. :D

And if you do get lost and find yourself alone,keep walking and ignore the crack heads,never respond to them,they'll follow you round all night.

That aside the dam is a great place for a good drink,should be a good laugh with 2000+ blues partying away. :rover:

Roll on Wednesday.... :blink::tu:

Flying back to the UK tomorrow some thanksgiving holidays or something. Long shot but anybody know if tickets are still available want to try and sneak this trip in. Otherwise will have to watch on the TV at least it will be fellow rovers fans instead of on my jack!!!

I saw a figure recently of just over 1000, thought more myself but it was an official figure apparently.

According to official figures there were 1004 of us in Lyon. ..... Any body else doing as round about a trip as us ... Thurs morning Manc to Gatwick then Gatwick to Amdam .... Friday Amdam to Heathrow .. Heathrow to Manc?!!! Seemed like a good idea at the time..... :huh:

According to official figures there were 1004 of us in Lyon. ..... Any body else doing as round about a trip as us ... Thurs morning Manc to Gatwick then Gatwick to Amdam .... Friday Amdam to Heathrow .. Heathrow to Manc?!!! Seemed like a good idea at the time..... :huh:

London - Hull - Rotterdam and back the same way!!

Fancy swapping? :lol:

It might be the place to go after the game on Thursday. It could be midnight or after when we all get back to Amsterdam and most of the other bars close at 1am.

They're showing the Ashes as well.

A day on the ale then all night watching the ashes, hope they have beds in the bar :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.