BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Feyenoord 0 Rovers 0

4 more day boys.

My beloved Feyenoord have gained a lot of confidence over the last weeks with 5 wins in a row. Especially the game last Saturday was magnificent and we managed to beat AZ Alkmaar at home (3-2). We got pretty much outplayed footballing wise but everything else was brilliant and probably the sweetest victory of the last 2 years.

We have a few personnel problems coming Thursday and our best player Jonathan de Guzman may not recover in time from his injury.

Our possible Line-Up might be.....

______________________________________Timmer_______________________________________

_______Greene_________________Lucius__________Andre Bahia_____________Drenthe______

_________________Buijs_________________Derijck_________________Hofs_________________

_____Kolkka________________________Charisteas_______________Huysegems___________

Only thing that could be different is when Tiendalli plays right back and Greene in Central Midfield. Derijck will then move to the bench.

I'm really looking forward to this game just as you guys and I think the atmosphere will be outstanding...IPB Image

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timmer was awful in the holland match, looks a really poor keeper. Hopefully he continues that form

Timmer is a top-quality goalkeeper. He has been outstanding this season and has made a lot of great saves. He didnt play too well for Holland but it was only his 3rd cap in god knows how many years.

I think that's the flight me and the smurf are on.

And me and Martin

EDIT - Lesson 1... read down the thread before replying.

Lesson 2 - I got back from Spain this afternoon with a stinking cold. Unless it clears by Wednesday, and knowing ventilation systems on planes, I'm going to be very popular with Rovers fans. :)

Edited by Modi

______________________________________Timmer_______________________________________

_______Greene_________________Lucius__________Andre Bahia_____________Drenthe______

_________________Buijs_________________Derijck_________________Hofs_________________

_____Kolkka________________________Charisteas_______________Huysegems___________

[/img]

WHO R YA!!!

My thoughts exactly. I know a couple of them, although a 4-3-3 could be interesting to defend against.

Are we expecting lucas and zurab to return?

The way Henchoz played today I would be supirised if Zurab came back in. Niell is a bit more interesting as Gray has just been outstanding against Spurs. I would suspect Niell will get his place back but it woul dbe harsh on Mickey...

Advise for Rovers fans entering the stadium:

The only way to enter the away section of the stadium is to go in VIA the Station at the Ground.

This is where the turnstiles are.

From there you go through a covered walkway that then drops you down into the segregated area.

Even those travelling on the coaches will be dropped off at the station at the ground and gain entry that way. Any fans taking a taxi to the ground will also have to enter via the Railway Station

Supporters who travel to the stadium by tram should take the No.23 or the No.29. The No.29 tram is a special 'football tram;. Once off the tram they should make their way to the Railway Station for their entry to the stadium as detailed above.

Fans entering Rotterdam by boat/ferry will be given an information leaflet as they disembark the ferry. This tells them the "do's" and "don'ts", places to go for safety whilst in Rotterdam and how to get to and into the Stadium.

Edited by Lee

WHO R YA!!!

We're the boys from Rotterdam !!

IPB Image

IPB Image

You'll remember us for the rest of your live after Thursday...

Advise for Rovers fans entering the stadium:

The only way to enter the away section of the stadium is to go in VIA the Station at the Ground.

This is where the turnstiles are.

From there you go through a covered walkway that then drops you down into the segregated area.

Even those travelling on the coaches will be dropped off at the station at the ground and gain entry that way.

Here are 2 examples of pictures :

IPB Image

IPB Image

When you're on the bridge and walking down the stairs (picture 1) you will be asked to show your train ticket. When you've gone through the checking zone you just have to keep walking straight on and then you will be walking behind the fences in picture 2 which will lead you into the tunnel and the stadium.

IPB Image

IPB Image

When you're on the bridge and walking down the stairs (picture 1) you will be asked to show your train ticket. When you've gone through the checking zone you just have to keep walking straight on and then you will be walking behind the fences in picture 2 which will lead you into the tunnel and the stadium.

It looks really nice.

Thank you for posting that advice SCF08, but can Rovers fans please take note of what has been put officially by Blackburn Rovers!

I'm not saying disreguard Feyenoord fan's comments on this, but this is the advice we have been given by Feyenoord.

Any instructions for disabled supporters? We're going on the official coach but Mr Roversmum will not be able to cope with distance or many steps. He wants to take his disabled scooter but would the wheelchair be better -although I won't be able to push it myself.

I'm so looking forward to getting in and out of the stadium. :unsure:

Maybe recommending that we all wear suits of armour and have an SAS (and I don't mean *our* SAS) guard with us should be included in the advice?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.