BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Tattoo

Is there a link or something with Rovers tattoos? I have searched and searched for a long time, but I haven't seen one.

Im planning to get one my self :D

Can anybody who already have one give me a picture of it?

I shall have the badge, but dont know where I should take it.. ;)

Here's mine. It's a little dark on the photo but you should be able to see it.

Piccy

The color on that Tattoo is great Ricky, I'm certainly considering another but what and where is the question.....

yes but do you know what it means a tatoo has got to mean something to you

LOL!! :wstu: As if a true Rovers fan wouldn't know what it meant!!

Ricky - I was thinking of the same thing but only on my upper arm, as i haven't got any other tats and don't know how much its going to hurt :ph34r:

I saw a rather cool one a few weeks ago. A lad got Arte Et Labore done in olde english lettering down the length of his fore arm. It looked cool as ####! ;)

Ricky - I was thinking of the same thing but only on my upper arm, as i haven't got any other tats and don't know how much its going to hurt :ph34r:

In my opinion it's totally worth the pain. Thin skin areas will hurt the most, naturally, so if yer a softie do one on a soft part ;)

Only thing to consider is will it look daft in 20 years.

I'm going to have another one done. I'm tempted to go with 'Arte Et Labore' accross the bottom of my back but not sure yet.

Considering it's possible location, just be careful that a witty tattoist doesn't swap the first "t" for an "s".

Any tatoos are awful bloody things! A frequent sign of white trailer trash imo.

I must say I am a tatoo snob. I once foolishly stayed in an all inclusive hotel in Tenerife. Awful holiday, I had to wear one of those plastic tags reminiscent of hospital patients and I swear I was the only person in their without a tatoo! :(

btw My mate (who is a member on here) had a Rovers one on his arm when he was a teenager in the army and he absolutely bloody hates it and the message that it sends out now.

Edited by thenodrog

I'm going to have another one done. I'm tempted to go with 'Arte Et Labore' accross the bottom of my back but not sure yet.

Is it still a tramp stamp when a bloke gets a tattoo there? With Theno. Yukky and horrid.

northernrover....surely you realised when you posted this, that if i saw it you would get some stick?? are you having a laugh!! i am still laughing at the thought of you getting a tattoo. imagine what mother would say, although sis would think it pretty cool.

if you do get one, the places that hurt the least are the arms, (upper). but in general you do tend to feel tattoos more when they are done in areas that have more tissue or muscle. my rovers tattoo is pretty much similar to the badge with just wordage around it. I do have two more, but not possible foe me to take pics and put them on here.

more on tattoos from previous

here

In 15 years' time it'll just be a blue spodge, irremovable and ugly. I wouldn't have one of you paid me.

But then, I'm not you, so don't mind me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.