New Games/General Gaming

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 03/06/2022 at 23:03, JPTSwindon said:

Any Vanguard players?

Bloody awful game 

Fancy myself a bit of a pro at Warzone though. Used to be anyway, before I had to get a life again after Covid ended, now when I fancy playing I get shit on from great heights by younger lads who can play 6 hours a night 

Really does ruin my Sunday mornings 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Weirdly the Rovers kits on FIFA 23 do not have the awful Totally Wicked sponsor.  Not sure if it will be updated, but Burnley also seem to be missing their sponsors. 

I thought it may have been due to smoking/gambling but Watford’s Stake sponsor is showing.

Edited by BRFC_Polky

On 27/09/2022 at 22:59, BRFC_Polky said:

Weirdly the Rovers kits on FIFA 23 do not have the awful Totally Wicked sponsor.  Not sure if it will be updated, but Burnley also seem to be missing their sponsors. 

I thought it may have been due to smoking/gambling but Watford’s Stake sponsor is showing.

Maybe they realised they were shit so they didn't bother.

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/10/2022 at 01:20, BRFC_Polky said:

https://www.fmscout.com/a-football-manager-2023-wonderkids.html?fbclid=IwAR1I6_TZPfz49d5Rd5lfvUHWG2BOhWgczkdj1bP9aBmfIpRbPZf5ZcT0T1E

Football Manager 2023 Wonderkids.

Adam Wharton, Phillips and Markandy feature on the list!

Used to do some work for that site - I know that Thanos - https://www.fmscout.com/a-fmscout-team.html

• Backroom

I just got my PSVR2 pre-order email... £529, ouch. Feels like that price point may hinder sales, particularly with the economy in the state it's in right now. I have the original PSVR, picked it up essentially at launch back in 2016, but as it stands none of the games are compatible with PSVR2 so the library will have to be built from scratch. Some games will be ported, likely for free, but still... it's not like I even use my Quest 2 that much these days, even though it is awesome. If there was a way to pay in instalments I may consider it, but I don't think there is. 

• 1 month later...

Just finished Panzer Dragoon Saga on the Saturn. I’m really not sure what to make of it tbh. It often appears on lists of ‘the best games you’ve never played’, but I found it a bit of a grind from about half way.

I’m not the biggest RPG fan admittedly. I imagine it’s game style has dated badly and that I would have gotten more value out of it back in 1998 on release, but I think it’s rarity has enhanced its rep a little.

Graphically impressive though, apart from the usual pop-up that blighted the Saturn,

Edited by Hasta

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Backroom
On 25/09/2023 at 09:41, Polky said:

image.thumb.jpeg.67dcd6b64788105a7f672ad519d7962d.jpeg

Even EA Sports won’t promote a vaping company to children. So we’re stuck with a Venkys sponsor this year on EAFC (FIFA) 🙃

I may have to wash myself in battery acid but I actually think that looks far better.

• 4 months later...