BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

New Games/General Gaming

Is Dark Souls decent? I haven't seen much of it. checked out a few videos and it looks good.

The follow on from Demons Souls on the PS3, its extremely difficult and takes alot of hours, but once you finish a part that you were stuck on for days and open up a shortcut. You feel achievement like no other game.

• 2 weeks later...

Yep playing Arkham City at the moment - extremely addictive and beautifully done.

Just bought BF3 as well - playing through the campaign on that - pretty decent however multiplayer is it's strength.

Traded in my Dark Souls game - not for me - it's decent and rewarding when you finally get somewhere but very difficult and don't really have the spare hours to put in.

• Backroom

Is Uncharted today I rang Gamestation and they said tomorrow!

Arkham City was great fun, not just have to get all the riddler trophies.

Will pick up Uncharted tomorrow and then got Skyrim on order and I want Saints Row 3, TOO MANY GOOD GAMES!

• Backroom

has anyone played uncharted 3 yet? I got it yesterday. Unbelievable game. The cut scenes are excellent and everything feels more refined. Chapter 3 so far and I'm hooked and so is the wife.

I love it but not as much as 2, the aiming is somehow off IMO.

I think I'm so hyped for Skyrim that maybe the timing is bad as I really want to get through Uncharted which isnt giving me time to enjoy it fully.

has anyone played uncharted 3 yet? I got it yesterday. Unbelievable game. The cut scenes are excellent and everything feels more refined. Chapter 3 so far and I'm hooked and so is the wife.

I love it but not as much as 2, the aiming is somehow off IMO.

I think I'm so hyped for Skyrim that maybe the timing is bad as I really want to get through Uncharted which isnt giving me time to enjoy it fully.

They seemed to put alot more resources into the cutscenes, I expected more from them. It just feels like an add-on for UC2.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath has been released in HD on the PS Store for £9.99 and it's great, although I played the previous three Oddworld titles never owned this on the original Xbox and it plays a lot better than many current £40 games I've played.

I've heard that more Oddworld games are in the pipeline, hopefully they'll bring Abe back.

Edited by Clitherover

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Witcher 2 Is out for xbox and ps3 tomorrow.Really looking forward to it.I'm a bit of an rpg geek but i will admit Skyrim just didnt do it for me.

High Hopes for Witcher 2 though.

Isn't it just coming to the Xbox 360? They haven't done a PS3 version yet, maybe later this year.

I can definitely recommend downloading Fez on the Xbox. It's a retro-looking 2D platform / exploration game where the levels are built around four sides of a cube, which you can rotate to rearrange the platforms and find new routes. Very clever. I didn't think I'd like it, as the reviews (all 9's and 10's) made it sound totally pretentious, like Braid or something, but it's actually pretty simple. Best Xbox Live Arcade game since Stacking, I'd say.