BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

New Games/General Gaming

I don't know how you're supposed to do all that stuff like decipher the codes and maps, but the platform stuff is great. I enjoy making it all click into place. It's the kind of game Nintendo might have made if they were still any good.

• Backroom

Hey, I just figured out the alphabet! In a small area with a fox and a dog. This game keeps getting better, really enjoying it.

Was there hints to it or did you just work it out?

I only have 8 or so cubes and not fully sure where to go next

Was there hints to it or did you just work it out?

I only have 8 or so cubes and not fully sure where to go next

The dog and fox is the hint. Don't know how much of a spoiler you want, but it's a well-known phrase involving them and using every letter of the alphabet...

Really dissapointed to hear Gotham City Imposters has been held back untill some time next month(was due to hit this week).

For them that dont know, it's a batman style team fortress.You pick a side either Batman or The Joker and then shoot it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxGSJe0Ak3Q&feature=fvst

Did you download this? What do you think? (If you did)

• Backroom

The dog and fox is the hint. Don't know how much of a spoiler you want, but it's a well-known phrase involving them and using every letter of the alphabet...

Cheers I'll keep an eye out for them

Did you download this? What do you think? (If you did)

Yea, I enjoyed it, i dont usually do FPS.It's fun and dosnt take it's self to seriously.

There are a few enoying things on it but all in all i like it.

Also while i'm here.Witcher 2 on Xbox is absolutly bloody stonking, just superb.

If you like RPG's then give it a go, you will not be dissapointed.

Edited by Nelsta

Man alive, some of the puzzles in Fez are ridiculous. Most of the alphabet stuff I've seen so far is pointless ('good food', 'watch out for black holes') but I found an area with a word puzzle, and the answer, well, it's so obscure I could have spent a million years hammering away at it and never got there.

Looked it up on the internet and I still don't get how you're supposed to figure it out on your own, and neither can the people who answered the question on gaming forums. They're all speculating, 'well, maybe it's this or maybe it's that'. I think the developer must have released the answer somewhere because nobody could have got it on their own.

I might just have had enough of this game.

If anyone has a PS3 I highly recommend Journey. Only around 2 hours long but it is a an amazing experience!

I've already played through around five times!

I was looking at that last month, it looks sweet but not sure if it warrants a tenner for 2 hours play. If/when it drops in price I may have a look.

• 4 weeks later...

Bit of a shameless plug this but i've been extremely lucky to be involved with the development of the LEGO video games over the last few years. The next one that is coming out is LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes. I know its primarily a 'kids game', but they can be quite entertaining for all ages IMO 9but then I would say that).

Anyway if any of you have kids that love the LEGO games then I would highly recommend getting Batman 2. Its got a more open World style Gotham City hub between levels. think of it as the kids version of Arkham City I suppose.

Bit of a shameless plug this but i've been extremely lucky to be involved with the development of the LEGO video games over the last few years. The next one that is coming out is LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes. I know its primarily a 'kids game', but they can be quite entertaining for all ages IMO 9but then I would say that).

Anyway if any of you have kids that love the LEGO games then I would highly recommend getting Batman 2. Its got a more open World style Gotham City hub between levels. think of it as the kids version of Arkham City I suppose.

Oooh, we should swap notes in private. The company I work for has used our tech in LEGO games (though more MMO kinda stuff than console).

Loving Diablo 3 by the way. Well, it's way too easy on normal and it's essentially D2, but prettier and less annoying ..... but that's no bad thing. Not really had the time to get that far into it yet though.

Oooh, we should swap notes in private. The company I work for has used our tech in LEGO games (though more MMO kinda stuff than console).

Loving Diablo 3 by the way. Well, it's way too easy on normal and it's essentially D2, but prettier and less annoying ..... but that's no bad thing. Not really had the time to get that far into it yet though.

Yeah it has that same feel of D2 with some improvements and upgrades. I am same not done much on normal with exams coming up. Once exams finished be completing nightmare and then give hell a try :)

Kind a bad thing when dev's have not completed game on hell yet.

Edited by thebigguy

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone been playing Max Payne 3? I completed the first 2 and had been holding out for the PC version but I've been reading reviews saying it hardly works on the PC and the gameplay is nowhere near as good as the first 2 (ie all cut scenes no game).

Just wondered if I'm worrying over nothing.

• Backroom

Agreed Glenn it looked great

I just worry how much of the gameplay shown is scripted and chosen specifically for e3

If it plays anything like that though it will be amazing

• 2 weeks later...

So FIFA 13 announced for September 28th but with loads of "incentives" for pre-orders like an Adidas All Star Team if bought from Game and 10,000 EA points if bought from Amazon.

What a crock of sh...

Absolutely. Done with fifa after my g/f bought me 12 last year. Sticking to NHL as my only sports game from here on out.

• Backroom

So FIFA 13 announced for September 28th but with loads of "incentives" for pre-orders like an Adidas All Star Team if bought from Game and 10,000 EA points if bought from Amazon.

What a crock of sh...

Along with paid DLC which is already on the disc, retailer specific preorder bonuses are the downfall of this generation

I'm fed up with the 360 at the mo, think I'll pick up skyward sword and have a change of pace