BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

New Games/General Gaming

What a couple of months for gamers, first Red Dead Redemption.Then next month a game finally worth getting on the Wii, Super Mario Galaxy 2.To dismiss it as another poor Wii game is to do it justice.The first was superb and the second looks to top it.

Guest Kamy100

Agree, this year we have had some really good game releases. First up it was Heavy Rasin, followed by God Of War, then Red Dead Redemption and next up is Mario Galaxy 2, which looks superb and has been getting very very very high review scores. I loved the first one and the second one builds and expands on that!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've hired out Alan Wake for week - was up playing it until about 2am yesterday. Tad repetitive in parts but an awesome game nonetheless. If you like the silent hill series and you love a good story I would highly recommend hiring this or buying pre owned (there should be plenty about as it doesn't have that much replay value and there's no nultiplayer). Really good played with the lights off on a gaming chair, plenty of brown trousers jump out of your seat moments.

Edited by snatchymcsnatch

As with most Japanese games, the story makes no sense, and it's brutally unforgiving.

That's a bit of an unfair generalisation. Demon Souls was always going to be a minority interest sort of thing anyway, they only released it over here to appease a few hardcore fans.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Halo Reach tomorrow. Anyone getting excited? I had pre ordered it, but canceled because of how much ODST blew, but this game's getting amazing reviews. Seems like not nearly as much excitement for this game than 3 or even 2 for that matter.

Nope. Halo, been there done that. There were tons of them in costco for £30 this lunchtime. I still passed.