BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

New Games/General Gaming

Looks great. Out tomorrow!

Must admit im considering too - then if its crap, just trade it next week for Fifa.

I wish they would bring another FAR CRY out - it was probably the best online multiplayer war game (more realistic as you cant just gain control of helicopters like COD etc).

Too many games coming out too fast at the moment, I've barely got my teeth into Halo Reach just picked up Dead Rising 2 and Fifa 11 out soon. DR2 is better than the first one, which was brilliant IMHO, but is very similar and won't be to everyone's liking especially as it still contains that major pet hate - Japanese style boss battles - although they are few and far between the endless zombie bashing fun. Fifa 11 looks awesome, I hope you can share custom chants and music, it would be great to have the Ewood atmosphere and chants in game.

Hope I have enough cash left for when Kinect comes out!

I traded in some games for a pre-owned copy of Metro 2033 earlier in the week. I lasted 20 minutes on it. The atmosphere and premise are interesting but the first person viewpoint was jerky, cheap and nasty, the gunplay was about as interesting as watching paint dry. There was absolutely no excitement in rattling off a load of rounds at mutants.

I returned it the next day and claimed it was present for someone who turned out to own it already. I've now got money on a Game trade-in card in anticipation of the new Medal of Honor next week.

I traded in some games for a pre-owned copy of Metro 2033 earlier in the week. I lasted 20 minutes on it. The atmosphere and premise are interesting but the first person viewpoint was jerky, cheap and nasty, the gunplay was about as interesting as watching paint dry. There was absolutely no excitement in rattling off a load of rounds at mutants.

I returned it the next day and claimed it was present for someone who turned out to own it already. I've now got money on a Game trade-in card in anticipation of the new Medal of Honor next week.

I played the Beta of MOH on Pc and wasnt impressed with it, it tried to combine BC2 and MW2 and did'nt really suceed at either, im sure it will get better with patches but I thought it would be better.

• 2 weeks later...

RDR: Undead Nightmare is downloading but reeeeally slowly.

Also got the new Castlevania recently which is good but bloody massive.

Yeah, It took awhile to download for me.

I played the Castlevania demo and was impressed.It's gone on my xmas list along with Enslaved, Fable 3 and the force unleashed 2.

• Backroom

The DLC is brilliant this is how additional content should be done, put about 8 hours into it and I'm just over 50% done but I have been messing around with the challenges etc.

Great to play as John Marston again, brilliant character

I guess i have to stop shooting every Zombie i see.

Also the undead horse is a nightmare to control....so much so i shot it.

Had a problem with war (horse of the apocalypse).Found him, chased him, he went over a cliff i followed....passed him halfway down said cliff stuck on a rock, i hit the ground, survived then got ploughed by a group of about 7 bruiser Zombies.

Edited by Nelsta
  • Like 1