BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

New Games/General Gaming

i think it is after nottingham.

i think im going to have to set the PS3 up in the study for an afternoon, get it on line and get all downloads/updates etc set up.

pain in the arse- which downloads would you recommend?

The system will automatically prompt you that it needs one when you go online. Games like Motorstorm/Resistance will prompt you automatically when you load them up and try to go online.

SD4E

The level is misleading - he says 'down here' but he has actually gane back the way you came, towards the bridge. When you get back to the bridge, turn left down a reasonably steep hill. He will be at the end waiting for you and he will say "after you, sargeant"...

I am sure that I read in the instructions that there is a button on the d pad to find your buddy? Maybe pressing this would have found him also?

Finally reached Cheshire last night so would have been on the level soon.

Any of you guys fancy an online game soon? I reckon I will be free on sunday

SD4E

The level is misleading - he says 'down here' but he has actually gane back the way you came, towards the bridge. When you get back to the bridge, turn left down a reasonably steep hill. He will be at the end waiting for you and he will say "after you, sargeant"...

thanks mate, appreciate it- will have a bash on that later on hopefully.

as for online- i set mine up yesterday and registered- i am "EarlofEwood" so it shouldn't be too hard to spot me :rolleyes:

got the updgrades (took a while though). i am away this weekend so maybe later next week arrange an online fest?

SD4E

I was looking forward to seeing what the big problem was but didnt have one, found him straight away :P Just got to the level where you drive the stalker - this game is good

I completed GOW 2 on Sunday there. Magnificent.

And did you start over using - COD OF WAR :lol:

Also, I am sure I have read if you complete it on Titan mode that you can play as Athena - that will be some feet to acheive though

Edited by Cocker

So I had my first ever go on a PS3 yesterday. Tried the F1 game for 10 minutes and it was fun, I liked it. Shame its not on the 360 because I would totally buy that. Didn't really give me to much of an impression about the console though. It looked solid enough but I'd need a bit more time to conclude.

An interesting move from Konami, Metal Gear Solid 4 is now longer a PS3 exclusive but also going to be released on the 360. Not only that but the 360 version will have "exclusive content and gameplay not offered in the PS3 edition"

Very Strange.

But will probably come out a year after the PS3 version. Anyway, this has yet to officially confirmed

But will probably come out a year after the PS3 version. Anyway, this has yet to officially confirmed

A little defensive there! Anyway, you are right, no official word as yet but it has started to appear on more reputable sites rather that simply rumour sites.

Still, it's a game I don't give a monkeys about especially. Just thought if this does happen that it's a very strange move.

Edited by Biddy

I have not been able to get that song from the Assasins Creed trailer out of my head so have now got a copy.

For those that dont know what it is its - Lonely Soul – featuring Richard Ashcroft by UNKLE (I didnt know if to put this in the music thread so apologies if it should be in there)