BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Benni Mccarthy - Gone

• Backroom

Shame what became of Benni, what a talent though I loved watching him at Rovers, his interviews were amazing as well.

His goal against Arsenal remains a highlight of recent years

• 3 months later...

In case you were wondering, and I know you were, Benni McCarthy (Rovers 4th highest Premier League scorer) has joined Orlando Pirates back in South Africa.

bbc

Shame to see such a talented player let himself go. He couldn't even motivate himself to keep fit, and he's a professional footballer! Who's to say why he let his career go downhill? Just wish the best of luck to him and thanks for the good times.

Edited by Topman

What's his problem? He's being played to play football and he got himself into such a state that he was useless. I'd be pee'd off if I was Brady and fairplay to her for saying something about it.

Benni was great in his first season, but he has always been a bit of a tit. It was endearing when he scored and played, but embarrassing when he didn't.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.