BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Benni Mccarthy - Gone

And unlike Hughes Ferry Services, Sam Canaveral is a whopping big ride with a shuddering climax. And the moon may be Wembley.

Is there any chance of admin using the filter to change "Allerdyce" to "Canaveral"?

• 4 weeks later...
Maybe the reason why Benni hasn't played in the last couple of games:

Benni Told To Lose Weight

Well done Sam.

So basically we've had about a 2-3 week window around Christmas out of Benni this season when he's been at an acceptable level of fitness. Wonder how much he's earnt the rest of the time.

Pity we can't dock his wages - it's a pretty fundamental breach of contract.

:angry:

yeah I have just checked on this news not a great time to let yourself get out of shape when we are struggling. I would consider docking wages and would have thought he would have learned from this as it has happened before. I am also convinced if he was on the pitch against Everton he would have converted the missed chance of Roberts. I would have to agree with Sam we can not afford to have any passengers now if he reads these boards he should be working round the clock to get this sorted,and be fit for when we travel to Fulham or at least give it a very good go. As now his goalscoring exploits are needed at a critical stage of the season if you are reading this Benni take note.

LeftWinger wrote

But would Benni have outpaced the defence to get in that position in the first place.

am being honest after last night's showing I doubt very much he would have even got into a position to have that shot. Judging by last night's display even for the half hour,ok we came back into the game but I still think he needs to lose weight he has become slow lethargic and at times very leggy. I have to agree with majiball if he put as much effort into his football as eating he would be one of the worlds greats. The most annoying thing tho he is such a talented footballer who can turn a game on a sixpence,but lets himself down when it comes to simple things like diet to make sure you are in good condition for as many games. Something Benni should note at 31 if Teddy Sheringham had let himself go at 31 and piled on the pounds would he have lasted as long? what about closer to home would Paul Dickov have got as far as he did with us and many before if he let himself go Benni should take note if he wants to carry on as far as possible and remain in peak condition lose the body fat and fast.

rant over!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Are you sure about that?

I would have thought it a bit strange, as he is due to be at the club shop signing autographs a few hours before the game starts.

just looked on the official site and there's nothing on it yet about the reserves

Edited by rovgers

The game is at Ewood so I'm sure even the speed Benni travels at he will be able to make it in time across from the club shop. ;)

Don't see what our only fit striker is doing playing in the reserves to be honest, hopefully just trying to sharpen up a bit for the weekend's game.

Doesn't make any sense. After putting out weakened sides in the FA Cup, and sides to lose v Arsenal and Liverpool why play our ONE uninjured striker in the flippin reserves, 4 days before a vital 6 pointer?!

Goes against everything he's said previously on priorities and keeping players back for vital games.

The only thing I can think of is the clown wants Benni to get hurt tonight so he has an excuse for another bizarre team selection on Saturday.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.