BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Benni Mccarthy - Gone

Gold and Sullivan wont pay the price on Benni's head [which isn't very much], so they have told Benni to refuse to play for Rovers.

Pay back time for Savage. Hope Rovers don't cave in on this one as they have in the past.

• Like 1

Who says we want to offer Dunn and MGP new contracts? Both have to do more before now and the end of the season to earn that right, especially if either are trying to get a wage rise.

Hoilett is a strange one. If he's got his heart set on going back to Germany then there is not much we can do about that.

Are the cracks beginning to apppear under Sam Allardyces watch ?

• Like 1

Got to ask, why does Dunny not want to sign a contract? Sams tactics

why does Hoilett not want to sign a new contract? Wants to be a striker, not a winger

why is MGP looking elsewhere? Wants more money - Does he deserve it?

As much as you would love to, you cant blame Zzzzzzzam for everything!

You've got an extremely limited knowledge of Blackburn Rovers football club and Blackburn in general which for me and you being a Burnley fan..is good. biggrin.gif

I understand more about football than every member of this silly little forum (bar myself) put together. This is mainly down to my excellent contacts within the game (past and present) sharing their knowlege with me, as well as my excessively high IQ.

I understand more about football than every member of this silly little forum (bar myself) put together. This is mainly down to my excellent contacts within the game (past and present) sharing their knowlege with me, as well as my excessively high IQ.

Ah, the genius speaks! You are, at least, mildy amusing at times.

Gold and Sullivan wont pay the price on Benni's head [which isn't very much], so they have told Benni to refuse to play for Rovers.

Pay back time for Savage. Hope Rovers don't cave in on this one as they have in the past.

In a no win situation really, if he goes it will likely be for less money (well less money than the manager/board wants). If he stays then it causes huge disharmony at the club, i just can't see the players wanting to play with him after this and he will be left to rot in the reserves picking up his large wage.

I just think we now have to get rid even if that means for less money.

If McCarthy wants to play it like this then fine but Allardyce being as he is, isn't going to let him go because of it, fine if Benni doesn't turn up to training then we just fine him every time we can do for the maximum amount.

Allardyce won't let this go lightly and if we don't get close to what we want then he can rot, end of the day he needs games and needs a club whether that is us or another club.

He's done well for us granted but every time a club has become interested he has become a total cu*t!

• Like 2

I love it. You've just crossed the boundary into completely irrational over everything involving Allardyce. Now we can get some real ridiculous stuff thrown around Abs, now let's be 'avin you!!

how do you work this one out ? irrational? benni IS the best proven goal scorer at the club, he has trickery and a bloody good finish.ok hes not the most energetic ,so what,give him the ball he will do something with it....WEVE BEEN CRYING OUT FOR GOALS ALL SEASON AND HE HAS HARDLY PLAYED HIM....AND THEN THE EXPERT HAS PIMPED HIM OUT LIKE A SLAPPER IN A BROTHEL.

• Like 2

OOOOOOOOOooooooooooohhhhh!!!! Get you!?!

If West Ham get Benni, Rovers will go down and dissapear off into oblivion forever.

CONCENTRATE ON YOUR OWN POXY LITTLE CLUB....YOU HAVE NOT EARNED THE RIGHT TO SLAG US OFF.

As much as you would love to, you cant blame Zzzzzzzam for everything!

WHY? the buck stops with him.

Randolph, if you understand so much about football, which from your comments I very much doubt and you have an excessively high IQ, please tell me this, why is it you spend so much time on here talking pure drivel when your superior knowledge could be put to better use at your own club, who, despite over acheiving with a championship squad for half a season, need as much help as they can in trying to get the wheels back on!!!

Edited by Kelbo
  • Like 1

Just seen SSN talking about it now, backs up what Rover the Moon said earlier. He told the reporter he didn't attend training on friday, hasn't gone in today and won't be playing for Rovers again. He wants to leave and West Ham is his prefered destination.

What a ######, get him out of here, all you praising him as some kind of messiah must be mad. He doesnt want to play for us!!!

The guy is acting like a complete tool, there are ways and means to get a move, this seems to be the modern day players favoured method.

• Like 1

how do you work this one out ? irrational? benni IS the best proven goal scorer at the club, he has trickery and a bloody good finish.ok hes not the most energetic ,so what,give him the ball he will do something with it....WEVE BEEN CRYING OUT FOR GOALS ALL SEASON AND HE HAS HARDLY PLAYED HIM....AND THEN THE EXPERT HAS PIMPED HIM OUT LIKE A SLAPPER IN A BROTHEL.

Benni is a shadow of the player he once was, he was never the same after Chelsea were showing an interest and the move never happened. He plays a decent game where he looks like he still has it then the following game looks ineffective and offers nothing.

Its time to get rid, he is a big wage earner that clearly doesn't want to be here. Like others have said Hughes dropped Benni often because his heart clearly wasn't in it so i don't see how you can blame Sam for all this. I stuck up for Benni when i heard the news about him having to do extra training (but that was because i thought there were other players who should be doing the same) on reflection i was wrong, he is completely unprofessional.

Keeping him at the club will do more harm than good, he has to go.

Edited by RibbleValleyRover

That article is hilarious.

A player that would have "the utmost respect" towards Allardyce and the board wouldn't be calling to the SSN with half a Big Mac in his mouth bragging about not being in the training and refusing to play..

• Like 2

Hes been given time off to his wife. Whats the fuss?

I was going to say...I thought Nicko said he's been in Spain with his wife over the weekend (which we allowed him to do), so no wonder he's not been in training on friday and possibly not today either.

Either way we should get rid...he's not met targets set by Allardyce (fair or otherwise) and has consistently acted like a muppet when other clubs have shown the slightest interest in him.

He's under - performed for the past 2 seasons for one reason or another, and has shown no willing or enthusiasm to suggest to us that he wants to get back to playing like he did in his first season for us...so to be frank, why waste our time, money, and effort on him? He's 30+ so isn't going to suddenly become a superstar again...although undoubtedly he can finish and show 3 or 4 nice tricks surely that doesn't outweigh the fact that apart from that he actually brings nothing most other strikers in the league do?...especially if there's running more than 20 feet involved.

Find a replacement and get rid.

I was going to say...I thought Nicko said he's been in Spain with his wife over the weekend (which we allowed him to do), so no wonder he's not been in training on friday and possibly not today either.

Either way we should get rid...he's not met targets set by Allardyce (fair or otherwise) and has consistently acted like a muppet when other clubs have shown the slightest interest in him.

He's under - performed for the past 2 seasons for one reason or another, and has shown no willing or enthusiasm to suggest to us that he wants to get back to playing like he did in his first season for us...so to be frank, why waste our time, money, and effort on him? He's 30+ so isn't going to suddenly become a superstar again...although undoubtedly he can finish and show 3 or 4 nice tricks surely that doesn't outweigh the fact that apart from that he actually brings nothing most other strikers in the league do?...especially if there's running more than 20 feet involved.

Find a replacement and get rid.

Worrying thing for me is Dunny looks to have been piling on the pounds too!!!!

he was slim and fit early season, no wonder the injuries are back again, he's out of shape!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.