SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Vinjay's Latest Rant

Glenn

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found reading the forums and their descriptions quite amusing. I was actually laughing out loud at some of them. It's a Rovers board in joey deacon's vision, containing all of his trademarks.

Amongst other things, there is:

- A Manchester United forum, keeping in line with his thinking that United should be our main rival and obssessive hate club;

- A forum dedicated to the analysis of Rovers fans, most notably dedicated to changing our general mentality;

- A forum solely dedicated to talk of takeovers of BRFC, keeping in line of his position that the Walker Trust should no longer own the club (or "the Walkers", as he always puts it).

Brilliant, brilliant stuff.

The actual content of the board shows a message board descending into chaos, however.

I know I am thick, but please humour me. Firstly who is Joey Deacon; is he a member or past-member of BRFCS?

Scondly are we saying that Joey Deacon is joey deacon?

How has this got altered? I typed "Vinjay" where the bold bits are!

Edited by Fife Rover

From his site:

"This site is something to be taken seriously. I particularly hope that intelligent contributors such as Exiled In Toronto, Revidge Blue and Jim Mk2 will decide to sign up. People who can see the faults of this club and are not afraid to publicly state those faults. This site will begin to grown in due course and will begin to become at the least a creditable no 3 to the big 2. We offer something different here. Free speech and an opportunity to say what you really feel.

Vinjay"

Please Jim, do it. <_<

He loves the BRISA crew:

"I would have thought the members of BRISA would want to allow me my own forum without posting petty "insults" and crude jokes. Still if you want to drag your organisation further into the mud that's fine with me. A premier league football fans group that has 10 members show up at a meeting can't be taken seriously anyway."

Vinjay is having a go about posters in this forum (yet again) and says that "Hughes is a lucky man in that the incompetence of previous European displays has made him look like a messiah in comparison. I however am not going to bow down to him in gratitude because the club beat Swiss and Polish teams"

He seems have tarnsfered some his of scorn and fury at other rovers fans and Sparky instead of the same Walkers out, J williams out stuff so he dosent only talk about one thing

Vinjay has a go at BRFCS.COM posters

abbey, i was reading that link and what (Please don't use that word again) face had to say on it, and i am sitting here still laughing at what she is pratting on about. it is plainly obvious that this (Please don't use that word again)in @#/? has absolutely no idea about football. if vinjay is reading this column, which i suppose she is, then i am wondering if this (Please don't use that word again)er has ever been to see rovers play on the continent?>?

it is all well and good, talking (Please don't use that word again)ing ######, but come up with a solution (not that one is needed) you (Please don't use that word again)ing numpty. by the sounds of it, she is not happy about rovers playing against some of the best teams that europe has to offer and beating them. albeit it aint the champs league, but that is some way off for us, but the next best thing is brilliant for us at this stage of the current regime.

just for the record, not a single goal conceded at home in this season euro games for us.

abbey, i would happily engage in conversation with vinjay too!!

Edited by Blueboy Downunder

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.