BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Vinjay's Latest Rant

Glenn

Alan75 Posted Yesterday, 21:41

Scroll down and see whose having a pop

POLICE CALLED TO THE WALKERS RESIDENCE

Police were today called to the Walker Residence as their ears had misteriously stopped burning.

Police could not yet confirm if a misterious exlusion of rants left out of by a certain poster to the LET message board were to blame.

Police assured friends and family of the walkers that they didnt think this would last for much longer and their ears would be burning as normal again within the hour.

Edited by Cocker

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how much these boards cost to set up and run but it seems an awful lot of trouble to go to given the number of boards he already posts on (google "vinjay blackburn"). Having said that, most of the replies seem to be off the "____ off" variety so perhaps that's why. Maybe he should set up a petition on the downing street website :lol:

"Graeme Souness was in debt to Brad Friedel on several occasions. Today another manager with a poor understanding of tactics was also thnking the world that he had Brad to call upon. Late saves denied a poor Arsenal side over an incredibly negative Blackburn Rovers at the Emirates Stadium."

his best, yet.

he's hillairious. i'll be a regular visitor. :lol:

I don't know how much these boards cost to set up and run but it seems an awful lot of trouble to go to given the number of boards he already posts on (google "vinjay blackburn").

Free Board on a Free Site :lol: No expense spared :tu:

Good to see rover the moon....west sussex rover expanding his horizons :rover:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.