Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers 2 - 0. Fulham Fc

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rovers 0

Fulham2

I can see this going absolutely tits up today, we just do not have a striker that is willing to get in the box to get on the end of the chances we create IMO and we create few chances so we have to have players in positions to take them when we create them. I just think that after their win against Arsenal on Wednesday they will be buoyed up and will hit us on the counter attack through Collins John exposing the lack of pace in our central defence.

Rovers 0

Fulham2

I can see this going absolutely tits up today, we just do not have a striker that is willing to get in the box to get on the end of the chances we create IMO and we create few chances so we have to have players in positions to take them when we create them. I just think that after their win against Arsenal on Wednesday they will be buoyed up and will hit us on the counter attack through Collins John exposing the lack of pace in our central defence.

Ooijer knows John, played each other in Holland. And Ooijer will eat him. Still, for your 1600th post, you speak wise words. But keep the faith buddy! :rover:

on SSN it said it was either a wonder goal or fluke. cant wait to see it.

From Radio Rovers it is the later, Chris tried to control it and the keeper thought he would miss it and it just trickled into the empty net. "i think you could class it as an overhead kick" :D

edit: Benni has had his hair shaved off and he did it himself apparently!

Edited by modes98

on SSN it said it was either a wonder goal or fluke. cant wait to see it.

Sounds as though the keeper has moved out of position to collect a long ball thinking noone was going to get a touch, but Nonda did and the ball went past him into the empty net.

Savage ridiculasly booked by Mr Bennett, 18mins gone!

Elwaxo: only through rovers world which is £38 a season or something like that.

Blatent shirt pull on nonda in the box, he didn't go down and the ref didn't give it! Rovers players furious and i suspect hughes is as well.

Edited by modes98

thanks modes...oh well.....i live in stuttgart....pain in the ja*sie....even five live is unavailable on line over here..........it just cuts out and this woman very nicely explains that the premier league couldnt possible afford to loose revenue by me listenin in on my computer............anyways.....come on rovers....we need this one!!!!!!!

The goal took a massive deflection but it's benni's. Looped up over the hapless Lastuvka in goal.

Bentley is playing the tugay role so well.

Pen appeal as emerton broke into the box, but rosenior just got the ball. Ian Pearce looks in some pain! :P

edit: MGP in on goal scuffs his shot, should have scored! and Bellers makes it 2 for liverpool

Edited by modes98

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.