BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Anyone Miss The Old Ewood ?

I watched these events from the Riverside. My mate Neil (6' 4") was on the BBE and hid behind an old bloke, pretending to be his grandson and got away with it!

:brfc:B)

My Uncle Bill was at this game in the BB End and said that there was only about 6/8 Chelsea fans and the problem was that there was panic and everyone ran away. My Uncle walked back through the Chelsea fans to get out and was completely fine.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Uncle Bill was at this game in the BB End and said that there was only about 6/8 Chelsea fans and the problem was that there was panic and everyone ran away. My Uncle walked back through the Chelsea fans to get out and was completely fine.

He's wrong, there was a lot more than that. I was in the enclosure and when it kicked off, 12/15 climbed into the BBE from there.

I was at this match and at a rough guess i'd say there were no more than 30. As Aggyblue said, some did climb in from the enclosure, I was stod about twenty feet away from there as I watched them coming over the fence.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.