BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pet Peevs

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would probably be safer if they just answered,rather than slamming on and pulling over,no indicators,I think they actually think they're being good by stopping to answer.

If somebody really wants to speak to you they'll ring back.

Simon Cowell-what a tit.

The Tom Cruise version of War of the Worlds.

The way Americans pronounce the word galant.

Music journalists who hype band X, and as soon as they become popular, call them sell-outs etc. and get snobbish about those who weren't there at their first ever gig in a village hall.

Any of those emo/faux-metal bands with the whiny voices and strange fringes.

Bono and Chris Martin

Organised religion

People who don't wash their hands after going to the toilet.

People who use the f word and c word as part of their main vocab.

When people you don't really know start telling you about what they did last night, with their friends, refering to them with their first name. ie 'I was out last night and Dave came up to me and told me how Sarah was being sick all over Chris.'

Big Brother/"Celebrity" Big Brother

Pop Idol/X-Factor Star

steeks

People with bad table manners

Carole Malone. Occaisionally watch Mathew Wright in the vain hope of another 'John Leslie' moment, and she was on it. What an arrogant, irritating, pathetic, rude sexist waste of oxygen. Talk about loving your own voice and opinions.

Any of those 'celebrity' ____ ______ programmes. Mind you I heard Rebecca Loos had to give a pig a hand job on one :lol:.

The fact Paul Merton isn't doing Room 101 anymore.

Female and black stand up comedians. All they do is make jokes about race, gender, or if they're both black and female, both.

Bridget Jones. Congratulations, not only have you created the most annoying film/book character, you have set feminism back 30 years with your inane cretinous prattling.

Comic Relief. Ben Elton is a tw_t, Lenny Henry is as funny as your child being terminally ill, and everything is designed to pull at your heartstrings. Here's another African kid with no legs, and we will show it at least 10,000,000 times tonight.

Carole Malone. Occaisionally watch Mathew Wright in the vain hope of another 'John Leslie' moment, and she was on it. What an arrogant, irritating, pathetic, rude sexist waste of oxygen. Talk about loving your own voice and opinions.

Any of those 'celebrity' ____ ______ programmes. Mind you I heard Rebecca Loos had to give a pig a hand job on one :lol:.

The fact Paul Merton isn't doing Room 101 anymore.

Female and black stand up comedians. All they do is make jokes about race, gender, or if they're both black and female, both.

Bridget Jones. Congratulations, not only have you created the most annoying film/book character, you have set feminism back 30 years with your inane cretinous prattling.

Comic Relief. Ben Elton is a tw_t, Lenny Henry is as funny as your child being terminally ill, and everything is designed to pull at your heartstrings. Here's another African kid with no legs, and we will show it at least 10,000,000 times tonight.

Bit close to the bone there bro, Richard Pryor is magic so is Eddie Murphy and Chris Rock. Is it pet peevs or just people we hate?...if so then that women who looks at peoples poo and tells them to eat proper, on C4, she is weird and i really hate he so much.

Gillian McKeith. Can't stand her shriveled, nagging turkey face either.

And I stand by my stand up comedian comments, show me a black comedian who doesn't relate to race, or a female comedian who doesn't mention 'men are x, women are y, and I'm on my period', and I'll show you a banjo playing Tapir that can fly a plane.

I suppose I could extend the Carole Malone thing to any of those columnists who love to hear and read their own opinions, and snipe at everyone e.g Peter Hitchens, Linda Lee Potter, Carole Malone.....and so on.

Gillian McKeith. Can't stand her shriveled, nagging turkey face either.

And I stand by my stand up comedian comments, show me a black comedian who doesn't relate to race, or a female comedian who doesn't mention 'men are x, women are y, and I'm on my period', and I'll show you a banjo playing Tapir that can fly a plane.

I suppose I could extend the Carole Malone thing to any of those columnists who love to hear and read their own opinions, and snipe at everyone e.g Peter Hitchens, Linda Lee Potter, Carole Malone.....and so on.

Thats her, what a waste of Oxygen and Organs...the thing with black comedians though (U.S. ones anyway) is that race has usually defined their lives whilst growing up and its very funny to hear about how they lived before they we're famous and how things change if they become popular.Lenny Henry hardly uses race, he was all about impersonations at first, but then he isn't that funny.

I think race jokes are brilliant and both white and black comedians use it to get a laugh, but because there are fewer black comedians people think it defines all black comedians, when really its used by both black and white.

Victoria Wood is pretty funny too. Maybe we should have another topic about who makes us laugh?

I am living in America at the moment and when thing that drives me bonkers is when you are in a shop or someone does something for you like opening a door and you say thankyou the response you get is mmmhee sound. Drives me mental, manners don't cost a thing!

The school of law used to include our footnotes in the word limit. I've never heard anything so stupid in my life.

Me neither! That would cut my actual essays down to 1000 words, because I footnote every second sentence!

I can't sympathise with hating the 3000 word limit, though. Precision in an essay is a fine art.

Archived