BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Last Night on Telly I Watched.....

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7.30pm till 8.30pm.

Real V Arsenal first half.

8.30pm to 9.00pm

Fat Hairy Bikers Cookbook Show

9.00pm to 10.00pm

Gordon Ramseys Sweary Restaurant Show

10.00pm to 11.05pm

Last episode of Shameless

11.05pm to 11.50pm.

Heroin Cold Turkey-Live! Show.

385768[/snapback]

good for you

BBC4 are currently re-running Our Friends In The North on Wednesday nights, two episosodes a week from ten ish.

Watched two last night, superb drama. Apart from some dodgy attempts at geordie accents from the ex Dr Who Chris Ecclestone and new James Bond Daniel Craig.

BBC4 are currently re-running Our Friends In The North on Wednesday nights, two episosodes a week from ten ish.

Watched two last night, superb drama. Apart from some dodgy attempts at geordie accents from the ex Dr Who Chris Ecclestone and new James Bond Daniel Craig.

385940[/snapback]

Top programme . Great performance from Malcolm McDowall , and an excellent soundtrack ranging from All or Nothing by the Small Faces to the lovely hymn Faith of our Fathers smile.gif

With the run up to the Oscars, there's plenty of re-runs of previous Gong recipients.

Recent viewings of note were Scent Of A Woman (Pacino-Best Actor in a Leading Role) plus three nominations. TCM

And the Pesci/Tomei hit My Cousin Vinny , (Tomei-Best Actress in a Supporting Role). Sky Movies 17ish.

really enjoying Our Friends in the North

however can I plead that you all hire or buy FIREFLY it is one of the best series that ive seen and of course those @#/?s at fox cancelled it. Then watch the film Serenity - one of the best films last year

It will be well worth it.

Yours geekily

I've been alternating between the Olympics and Season 3 of Spooks (MI-5 over here) on DVD. Should be done the season this weekend.

386152[/snapback]

Never realised that American just ordered the DVD from blockbuster online for the first series. (can't get used to calling it season 1) we have football seasons and a television series or at least thats what we had in Ossy. In addition just been sent the second series of Shameless looking forward to get stuck into that.

Archived