SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Simon Garner...any Clips?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

fond memories of the great man himself. i especially liked the shot of the BBE going mental (1.20 into the clip) those days are long gone. football is too sterile now :(

Awesome - well worth a look!!

Would also like to see something similar with Alan Shearer. After a quick look on Youtube, they all seem to be for Newcastle.

If anyone's got any links - that would be great

Edited by Rover95

My dad made a compilation tape of all Rovers Tv appearences from the City 4-0 in 1989 to the Liverpool cup game of 91. The Palace play off first leg still makes me go for f*** sake Howard put the penalty away!!! Garner at full time being interviewed with no teeth, 'its only half time, weve got to finish the job down there' then cuts to Rovers fans queing for tickets. Im sure I used to cry when I watched it as a kid!

Talking of followings, that very tape showed I think an Ian Miller penalty from 1989/90 season away at Stoke, looked a massive following. Still I wouldnt swap what we had then for wht we have now, nostalgia is just that

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.