BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Mgp/gamst/pedders -or Whatever He Is Known As

CAPT KAYOS

I have penned a song for our enigmatic Norwegian fella that I had originally penned for the Chelski Semi Final at OT (good job I didn't)

Anyway I am about to reveal it after the Transfer Window has shut its door just to make sure he is still here.

Lets just say there is madness to it (literally) ..... ;) and is based on one of my favourite Tunes

Feel free to take some guesses but let it be known there is no other footy anthem to this tune (at least not that I'm aware of)

On the theme of 'Jezus Christ, Superstar':

Morten Gamst - Pedersen

La - La - La - La - La - La La La Laaaa

or (same theme)

Morten Gamst - Pedersen

Nobody knows just how good you are!

Wild guess and doesn't makes sense. But you asked for a shout, so here it is.

On the theme of 'Jezus Christ, Superstar':

Morten Gamst - Pedersen

La - La - La - La - La - La La La Laaaa

or (same theme)

Morten Gamst - Pedersen

Nobody knows just how good you are!

Wild guess and doesn't makes sense. But you asked for a shout, so here it is.

Good effort Daremz - I actually toyed with this tune but it has lent its hand in the past to certain footy whims.

Good effort Daremz - I actually toyed with this tune but it has lent its hand in the past to certain footy whims.

Shame, that was the best I could think of, and the chance it's an english theme I never heard is quite big. Curious to hear what you thought of... :brfc:

Shame, that was the best I could think of, and the chance it's an english theme I never heard is quite big. Curious to hear what you thought of... :brfc:

As mentioned its one of my favourite tunes.... there's a clue in the 1st thread.

Come up with alot of possible tunes/two liners etc just when I'm driving ... you know just start singing along and putting your own words in.

Some I have tried but died on their feet as Bob Fleming well knows and some just disappear and are forgotten (posted a couple on here).

As mentioned some are just little chants as this one could end up being, but its also a full song (however its possible that its a tune some people have never heard)

It could catch on, it might be crap to some and then again he could even move clubs!!

Edited by CAPT KAYOS

As mentioned its one of my favourite tunes.... there's a clue in the 1st thread.

Come up with alot of possible tunes/two liners etc just when I'm driving ... you know just start singing along and putting your own words in.

Some I have tried but died on their feet as Bob Fleming well knows and some just disappear and are forgotten (posted a couple on here).

As mentioned some are just little chants as this one could end up being, but its also a full song (however its possible that its a tune some people have never heard)

It could catch on, it might be crap to some and then again he could even move clubs!!

Ajax already have Madness' "1 step beyond" as their goal-tune. So you need to be a bit more original. And you will. We'll sing together on january 1st when we'll beat Sunderland. Promise.

• 2 weeks later...
I have penned a song for our enigmatic Norwegian fella that I had originally penned for the Chelski Semi Final at OT (good job I didn't)

Anyway I am about to reveal it after the Transfer Window has shut its door just to make sure he is still here.

Lets just say there is madness to it (literally) ..... ;) and is based on one of my favourite Tunes

Feel free to take some guesses but let it be known there is no other footy anthem to this tune (at least not that I'm aware of)

ok so tell us about this song then! :)

OK

As promised now the transfer window as shut for the time being - not sure whether he deserves a tribute for it considering his performances of late or if it now typifies him but for the hell of it

As mentioned there was a clue in the original thread and you where getting warm and it is a MADNESS track (ONE STEP BEYOND and B side to 'IT MUST BE LOVE'

Although was popular during the 80's it may be a tune some are not familiar with, but its one of my favourites and one that has had a ablast or two by England Fans in its originality on away trips in the 80's.

So KAYOS Productions presents to you to the tune of 'Ben and Breakfast Man' ........

'BED N ’BREAKFAST PEDERSEN

(FREEKICK MAGICIAN)

WELL THERES A MAN WE KNOW

AND HE LIKES HIS CUT N BLOW

BUT WE DON’T REALLY MIND

IF HE HAS THEM ALL THE TIME

BUT IT HAS TO BE SAID

THAT HE IS KNOWN AS GAMST NOT PED

AND A FIRST WE THOUGHT HIM A GOFER

AS HE SEEMED LIKE A LOAFER

HE’S CHANGED A LOT SINCE THEN

BUT SOME OF HIS WAYS HE JUST CAN’T MEND

AND WHEN WE PLAY

CORNERS & FREEKICKS ARE HIS SAY

IT’S NOT A WHIM OR FAD

HE HAS PRACTICED SINCE HE WAS A LAD

FOR WHICH HE HAS NO SHAME

HE IS A MASTER AT IS HIS GAME

HE DOESN’T NEED A HAND

HE IS THE FREEKICK MAGICIAN

HE IS, HE IS, HE IS S THE FREEKICK MAGICIAN

HE IS, HE IS, HE IS……….. '

I thank you :lol::unsure:

OK

As promised now the transfer window as shut for the time being - not sure whether he deserves a tribute for it considering his performances of late or if it now typifies him but for the hell of it

As mentioned there was a clue in the original thread and you where getting warm and it is a MADNESS track (ONE STEP BEYOND and B side to 'IT MUST BE LOVE'

Although was popular during the 80's it may be a tune some are not familiar with, but its one of my favourites and one that has had a ablast or two by England Fans in its originality on away trips in the 80's.

So KAYOS Productions presents to you to the tune of 'Ben and Breakfast Man' ........

'BED N ’BREAKFAST PEDERSEN

(FREEKICK MAGICIAN)

WELL THERES A MAN WE KNOW

AND HE LIKES HIS CUT N BLOW

BUT WE DON’T REALLY MIND

IF HE HAS THEM ALL THE TIME

BUT IT HAS TO BE SAID

THAT HE IS KNOWN AS GAMST NOT PED

AND A FIRST WE THOUGHT HIM A GOFER

AS HE SEEMED LIKE A LOAFER

HE’S CHANGED A LOT SINCE THEN

BUT SOME OF HIS WAYS HE JUST CAN’T MEND

AND WHEN WE PLAY

CORNERS & FREEKICKS ARE HIS SAY

IT’S NOT A WHIM OR FAD

HE HAS PRACTICED SINCE HE WAS A LAD

FOR WHICH HE HAS NO SHAME

HE IS A MASTER AT IS HIS GAME

HE DOESN’T NEED A HAND

HE IS THE FREEKICK MAGICIAN

HE IS, HE IS, HE IS S THE FREEKICK MAGICIAN

HE IS, HE IS, HE IS……….. '

I thank you :lol::unsure:

Love it Capt....I will let you start that one.