BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other Premier League Happenings

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dyer's just gone down injured in West Ham's match vs. Bristol Rovers and doesn't look like he'll be playing again for a fair while.

Looked very serious and he seemed to be in alot of pain, stretchered off just shy of 15mins.

Dyer's just gone down injured in West Ham's match vs. Bristol Rovers and doesn't look like he'll be playing again for a fair while.

Looked very serious and he seemed to be in alot of pain, stretchered off just shy of 15mins.

Awful, looked like a clean leg break :o Shocking luck for Dyer.

Touchline reporter says West Ham's medical team suspect that it's a double break just below the knee...

Gutted for the lad, bags of talent made naff by the injuries.

Speaking of west ham what are peoples thoughts of the Adriano from Inter story that Sky Sports were talking about?

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_2691666,00.html

If it goes slightly wrong at Upton Park it could be catastrophic! Bellers, Bowyer, Dyer, Adriano, Boa Morte...why dont they go for Spit the Dog and Le Sulk Anelka just to complete the set?

Well, he was saying that its not like a broken leg in a tackle is something that jsut "happens" because you are injury prone. He was barracking against the tackler.

I didn't hear him come out in support of Hughes last season when Robbie's leg got broke...

Why? (I flipping hate Sanchez and his long ball. There's no place for these tactics in the modern Premier League).

Because it means two less points for Spuds, who come the end of the season and probably going to be closer to us in the league than Fulham are.

I'd like to give my congratulations to Fulham as well. :tu:

Whenever a big side does something like Spurs did today it's always them who are talked about and told off but I think Fulham should get some credit for fighting back. :brfc:

Sanchez has brought in a lot of new players but he managed to make them gell today and grind out a good result. :)

I tipped them for relegation this season but they suprised me today and it was a nice suprise because I think they deserve to be in the Premier League. :rover:

I'd like to give my congratulations to Fulham as well. :tu:

Whenever a big side does something like Spurs did today it's always them who are talked about and told off but I think Fulham should get some credit for fighting back. :brfc:

Sanchez has brought in a lot of new players but he managed to make them gell today and grind out a good result. :)

I tipped them for relegation this season but they suprised me today and it was a nice suprise because I think they deserve to be in the Premier League. :rover:

Don't know about that Fulham were well second best on overall play, Spurs a class above but big hand to Fulham for their grit and determination. It couldn't have happened to a nicer team could it heh heh. I loved every minute of it.

Archived