BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Good News People!

Quick question people. Ive already bought my ticket during the s/t period, however theyve now gone on open sale and i wanna buy a ticket for my mate. If I send my ticket back with another £15 will i be able to get allocated 2 new tickets next to each other, presuming there are still tickets availible?

Cheers! :brfcsmilie:

Quick question people. Ive already bought my ticket during the s/t period, however theyve now gone on open sale and i wanna buy a ticket for my mate. If I send my ticket back with another £15 will i be able to get allocated 2 new tickets next to each other, presuming there are still tickets availible?

Cheers! :brfcsmilie:

Yes you will, you might have to ring the TO up first and explain to them what you are doing though.

Well I've bought a ticket. This will be only my 3rd away game this season (the last was Preston!).

Getting the train, too, so looking forward to a decent drink for once!

This could be our last chance to visit the JJB in the league :)

Anyone got any ideas as to how many tickets we have shifted please?

Yes you will, you might have to ring the TO up first and explain to them what you are doing though.

Cheers mate, did as you said and today a couple of new crisp tickets arrived at my door :brfcsmilie:

Im on JJ, I guess thats toward the back of the stand, should be a great day out. Hopefully we take 3k+, sold around 2,200 on monday

Got me tickets Today, should be a good one, usually win but it won't beat the 1st time we went there, full 5,000 allocation taken up and Reidy's rocket right in front of us!

Nah. First time we went was when Andy Cole hit a brace in the Carling Cup QF back in 2003. That game was around this time of year (17th December) and it had a great Christmas feel. Despite being a midweek game we took a fair following that night as well, with the crowd of 16,922 being the record attendance at the JJB at the time.

Nah. First time we went was when Andy Cole hit a brace in the Carling Cup QF back in 2003. That game was around this time of year (17th December) and it had a great Christmas feel. Despite being a midweek game we took a fair following that night as well, with the crowd of 16,922 being the record attendance at the JJB at the time.

Didnt we take about 6k to that one?

We had the ful side stand and seemed quite busy

I meant since they've been promoted to the Premier League.

Just a query because never ordered tickets before... mine haven't come through the post yet and I ordered them on Tuesday, really hoping they'll be there when I get home :o What's the situation if they haven't arrived by then, do you have to go to the ticket office in person to get them re-issued?

If you ring the ticket office tomorrow morning they should be able to make arrangements for you to pick them up from the JJB ticket office.

Just a query because never ordered tickets before... mine haven't come through the post yet and I ordered them on Tuesday, really hoping they'll be there when I get home :o What's the situation if they haven't arrived by then, do you have to go to the ticket office in person to get them re-issued?

Same as me! I assume its cause of the Christmas post. Anyway I phoned ticket office this afternoon and they were very helpful and said if I haven't recieved them tomorrow to phone them and they can arrange duplicates to be picked up at Wigan.

Archived