BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Good News People!

Good news for all those looking to go (or perhaps debating whether to go) to the wigan away game in mid december. Looking at their website, we seem to be a category C game. I believe that means that its £15 tickets for us! Consdering we should get 5k tickets, its gonna be a great day out and a chance to fill the stand! :rover:

Defo going to this game. Gota go to all north west ones well except Man Utd because the price is an absolute joke and they sold out anyways to people who can afford £39 + £10 + beers etc but not me.

Should be good fun this one hopefully we'll wip their as$ 3-0 as usual.

this will be the 1st Rovers game i'll be able to see for yonks.

Thanks to TV I missed the Manure game and i'll miss, Newcastle and WHU as well as missing Villa at home due to being on my jollies. I've decided after many many seasons that it is a complete waste of time getting a ST next year when telly screws up the fixture list so much. :angry:

• 3 weeks later...

The rovers site says only one ticket per season ticket. I need four but only have two season tickets with which to buy them. Anyone know when this will be opened up to non season ticket holders too? I want to get all four at the same time...

The rovers site says only one ticket per season ticket. I need four but only have two season tickets with which to buy them. Anyone know when this will be opened up to non season ticket holders too? I want to get all four at the same time...

They go on open sale on monday

I sent a fax through on Monday - me + one other

X2 tickets turned up in the post this morning :tu:

Archived