BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nickos Thread

nicko

is there a possibilty there could be a signing today then Nicko?

I now think there will be two or possibly three arrivals before the window.

It has suddenly got very busy.

The takeover possibility is interesting, but I don't think is is affecting any transfer matters at the moment.

If they get who I think they are after the total outlay will be within available budgets - and nobody will have to go...

More details as and when.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Infor on Moussa Dembele

Hope is a promising star, i need cheering up! This transfer window is soooo boring this year.

Looked him up at youtube as well, decent left foot on him by the looks of it. And when looking up his career stats, he have only received 5 yellow cards since he became professional! 4 for his clubs, and 1 for his national team. Expect him to receive at least 5 a season if becomes a Rovers player :rolleyes:

The chief scout was at Lille v Le Mans on Wednesday...looked at the teams and can't get many clues from that. Over to you.

Was it not that full back Calve which we was linked to a few weeks ago? failing that Romaric?

If it was a Lille player hopefuly its Makoun or Obraniak.

Jean Makoun, central defender at Lille. A target for Man Yoo in 2006.

If Sparky plays Football Manager, then he might be looking at him, he's a star on that :lol:

Le Tallec is on loan at Le Mans from Liverpool.

Edit: Aye, John Calve was linked from Le Mans a couple of weeks ago

I think the players they are chasing would be first-team squad men, grown-ups.

But things are definitely moving all over the show at the moment.

Certainly not many 'grown-ups' in that Le Mans team. They got 3 players at the age of 25 or over in the starting line up. The oldest one, a defender at 29, played his first game of the season. They got one other player at 23, and the rest of the starting line up is either 21 or 20! The oldest one at the bench is 26, the others are U-23. They can't be blamed for not giving the youngsters the chance ^_^

B)-->

QUOTE(Ste B @ Jan 25 2008, 22:22 ) 580514[/snapback]
No we are not. KEEP THIS ON TOPIC.

You might not be but the rest of us are.

Mr Nixon:

Will the potential refinancing package by the Liverpool owners see a major signing before the deadline?

Who is Keegan going to attract to Newcastle?

Is there any chance of us making a major signing?

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ste B @ Jan 25 2008, 22:22 ) 580514[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->No we are not. KEEP THIS ON TOPIC.

You might not be but the rest of us are.

Mr Nixon:

Will the potential refinancing package by the Liverpool owners see a major signing before the deadline?

Who is Keegan going to attract to Newcastle?

Is there any chance of us making a major signing?

I thought that refinancing package was done to be able to continue with their stadium project?

Archived