BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nickos Thread

nicko

All the players who played in Lille Vs Le Mans;

http://www.skysports.com/football/match_fa...2850774,00.html

Funny how Calve was on the bench... Le Mans shipped 3 goals, he came on and they didnt let anymore in...

Well with being 3-0 ahead and having a man sent off its not much of a yardstick for Calves quality.

What I find funny is how Patrick Kluivert was on the bench for Lille! How the mighty have fallen and surely one of the most overrated players of the past decade.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well with being 3-0 ahead and having a man sent off its not much of a yardstick for Calves quality.

What I find funny is how Patrick Kluivert was on the bench for Lille! How the mighty have fallen and surely one of the most overrated players of the past decade.

There was a time when Kluivert wasn't overrated, he just wasted his career because of his attitude. Always banged em in for Holland.

Ok, after going on a few messageboards and reading up on the various teams, I'm going to take a guess that the player we were looking at in France might be Yohan Cabaye. I hope it isn't any of the Le Mans players as, for the most part, they are crap.

On dembele, can’t see how we can afford the guy; unless it is a loan deal or a swap plus cash. The player is regarded as the hottest talent in Belgium and has had a host of top clubs scouting him. Would be a huge coup if we could get him; one thing is we must have a decent wedge to spend if Hughes is looking at that sort of calibre player.

On dembele, can’t see how we can afford the guy; unless it is a loan deal or a swap plus cash. The player is regarded as the hottest talent in Belgium and has had a host of top clubs scouting him. Would be a huge coup if we could get him; one thing is we must have a decent wedge to spend if Hughes is looking at that sort of calibre player.

My guess is that the money is availiable if needed.

We won't be throwing 5M around for the likes of King, but if the right player is availiable and seems good value for money, the cash will be made availiable.

To be fair it wouldn't be the first year we've cried poverty and then suddenly found the money when we've needed it. It happened quite often in the latter part of the Souness era. I'm sure it also happened around about the time we got Bellamy.

I now think there will be two or possibly three arrivals before the window.

It has suddenly got very busy.

The takeover possibility is interesting, but I don't think is is affecting any transfer matters at the moment.

If they get who I think they are after the total outlay will be within available budgets - and nobody will have to go...

More details as and when.

Oh goody, that's better I'd hate to get outdone by your mate Owen Coyles and his McDingles :D

B)-->

QUOTE(Ste B @ Jan 25 2008, 04:52 ) 580514[/snapback]
No we are not. KEEP THIS ON TOPIC.

There's a topic for this thread?? Why has it taken me over 500 pages for me to find that out? So that begs the question, what is the topic?

Archived