BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Restaurants

Like being electrocuted stunned and having a bolt put through its head...?

Corrected for you in the interests of accuracy. Frequently referred to as Humane slaughter. There is a clue for you in the title.

Oh btw it appears that things might be coming to a head..... http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/11/29/muslims-jews-meat-poland_n_4359801.html

Chief rabbi Margolin told the european jewish press "The ritual of kosher butchering is being performed all over the world since thousands of years."

What a knob (albeit incomplete no doubt)! Like electricity was available 'since thousands of years.' :rolleyes:

Dunno about anybody else but I find a jew supporting inhumane slaughter methods for millions of living creatures in Poland of all places rather disturbing.

Edited by thenodrog

Like being electrocuted and having a bolt put through its head...?

The day that I agree with Sparky Marky on any subject is the day that I will have to seriously doubt my opinion.

That's one of the worst comments I've read on here for a while. Clearly you spend your free hours looking for a reaction on here, so I'll try not to give one other than to say that thenodrog, I pity anyone who knows you.

I don't always agree with Gordon but that looks like fair comment to me.

The day that I agree with Sparky Marky on any subject is the day that I will have to seriously doubt my opinion.

I don't always agree with Gordon but that looks like fair comment to me.

And the contradiction is for all to see....me and you Al, best buddies... Edited by Sparky Marky

That's one of the worst comments I've read on here for a while. Clearly you spend your free hours looking for a reaction on here, so I'll try not to give one other than to say that thenodrog, I pity anyone who knows you.

You obviously don't have enough about you to see the issues.

btw I've loads of mates thanks. :tu:

• Backroom

Oh and I suppose Holocaust jokes make you the life and soul of the party.

While tasteless, it's just the society we live in now. How long til we're allowed to joke about it?

My opinion is you can joke about anything to anyone you wish. Boundaries are entirely personal. I realise it's very different but I don't mind deaf jokes at all.

• Backroom

I've got one free through work and they are very good just be aware of the limitations and inform them before you go

Going to Manchester Christmas markets on Saturday afternoon so going to try Solita in the northern quarter heard good things

Edited by Tom M

Was up at the Millstone in Mellor last Saturday, the food was excellent as usual.

But I'd like to tip my hat to the staff/management, my sister feinted and hit her head so an ambulance was called. The staff were professional and allowed all parties to keep their dignity. I can't thank them enough for their help. I'd also hazard a guess that no one else in the restaurant saw/heard the commotion thanks to their swift yet discreet actions.

• Like 1

Hope she's OK Rog.

btw Wasn't just a ruse to avoid paying her share of the bill was it? Only asking cos I've considered that option on any number of occasions recently at the Millstones. The Millstone has set the standard around here for a number of years but these days it aint cheap. Through no fault of my own I'm down for the New Years Eve event... at a mind blowing £75 quid a head it's ....

a. ferkin ludicrous.

b. Taking the proverbial and imo an insult to regular customers who dine throughout the year.

c. damned poor value for money. I offered the option to stay in NY Eve and go 3 nights running to the Millstone anytime after Jan the 2nd but er indoors would not hear of it.

Needless to say she is paying!

Edited by thenodrog

I've got one free through work and they are very good just be aware of the limitations and inform them before you go

Going to Manchester Christmas markets on Saturday afternoon so going to try Solita in the northern quarter heard good things

Just got mine .. Have you used it yet ?

• Backroom

Not the app version mate but used the card last year

Like I said its best to ring ahead to avoid disappointment

I believe balti house accept it in the restaurant mid week but most don't accept in December

Edited by Tom M

• Backroom

Lust Luck Liquor and Burn was great food and atmosphere :) got there half5 and were first in. Within 15mins it was heaving.

Think a wrestling fan designed the food names on the menu, mind. Beef Smackdown, Alabama Slammer, and American Dreamer :P

Duk and Pond is just Pond now, on Cross Street.

Heathcotes is the best, but at this time of the year not cheap and not the place for a night out with the lads. The Olive Press downstairs at Heathcotes could be good.

The Continental in Avenham is excellent but for food and beer and also live music if you get the right night, but it;s a bit out of the centre.

For chinese Tang on Fylde Road is the best but again a bit out of town.