BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Restaurants

The roof at the Dressers collapsed and the building is pretty much destroyed.

Apparently water was pumped from the Leeds Liverpool canal to fight the fire. That's one hell of a pump - half a mile uphill!!!!

Took the Missus, and 3 of her relatives to Northcote for an evening meal, overnight and brekkie.

Absolutely stunning meal.....as always.

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Stunning bill to match I assume PB?

£1,300 including wine and a couple of Ardbegs. It was a special Birthday and she is worth it :-). Suppose I could have got myself a ST in the Rao's box for that. Edited by preston blue

£1,300 including wine and a couple of Ardbegs. It was a special Birthday and she is worth it :-). Suppose I could have got myself a ST in the Rao's box for that.

Jesus!

• Like 1

Just a shout for the Spreadeagle at Sawley. Had our daughter's wedding reception there on Saturday. The food was piping hot; the service was excellent. They were very patient when photos took longer than expected and still managed to get the food on the table perfectly presented, hot and without any suggestion that there had been a problem when we made them wait almost an hour. 90 guests and total bill came to about 4000, which included drinks and an evening meal as well as a lunch with several choices and they even coped with an unexpected guest who made a mistake and turned up for the wrong bit of the day. Brilliant. Anyone with a function coming up could do a lot worse than look there.

Just a shout for the Spreadeagle at Sawley. Had our daughter's wedding reception there on Saturday. The food was piping hot; the service was excellent. They were very patient when photos took longer than expected and still managed to get the food on the table perfectly presented, hot and without any suggestion that there had been a problem when we made them wait almost an hour. 90 guests and total bill came to about 4000, which included drinks and an evening meal as well as a lunch with several choices and they even coped with an unexpected guest who made a mistake and turned up for the wrong bit of the day. Brilliant. Anyone with a function coming up could do a lot worse than look there.

Very good to hear as got my Sister's wedding there in August!

Very good to hear as got my Sister's wedding there in August!

My sister's wedding is also there in August. Weird!

Hilarious. Just like Scargill and Crowe ... same politics, same bullsh!t, same morals and same bragging about the entertainment budget. Sickening for anyone who pays a trade union subscription. When are you announcing the free holiday to Rio PB? Presumably in the next week or two?

What exactly has it got to do with you and what right do you have to slam him like that ?