BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Restaurants

• Backroom

Had a meal at the hyndburn fonight, Whaley road- end of clayton! This was worth mentioning because two of the lads at the table are BRFCS posters, answers on a postcard which two!

Decent fare - service was good and relatively cheap. I had a burger, definitely homemade and good but you'd have to ask the others about dessert!

The bash boys Khod and Al got to be!

• Backroom

Pack at Belthorn another winner last night. Two mains, shared a dessert, 2 drinks each, less than £40!

Delicious food and good service. I have a thing for stonebaked pizzas.

• 3 weeks later...

Went to Rogan in Cartmel a couple of weeks ago. We went at lunchtime when they had a set menu (3 choices per course). We hadn't booked and they needed our table for later but they didn't rush us. Portions weren't huge but the food was excellent, both in quality and presentation and at 24.50 for 3 courses, quite reasonable for a restaurant of its type. Wines were not overpriced either. Worth a visit if you're up there

• 2 weeks later...

Went to Rogan in Cartmel a couple of weeks ago. We went at lunchtime when they had a set menu (3 choices per course). We hadn't booked and they needed our table for later but they didn't rush us. Portions weren't huge but the food was excellent, both in quality and presentation and at 24.50 for 3 courses, quite reasonable for a restaurant of its type. Wines were not overpriced either. Worth a visit if you're up there

My oldest daughter took me about 4 weeks ago. I was VERY impressed. Great food, good service, reasonable prices.

I would highly recommend Rogan's.

Been house hunting in the area also ;-)

Ah, the Ponderosa :)

Spent many a summer at Ponderosa in 70's/80's

Never understood how the farmer managed to close the entire beach with barbed wire, went one year no access to the beach :(

Went to the Olive Tree Brasserie in Preston last week on a flying trip to Lancashire. Excellent service, delicious food, and a cheaper option 'pre-theatre' type menu available if you're paying for it yourself. Mediterranean food, mainly.

Excellent, and will go again when in that neck of the woods.

Went to an Israeli restreraunt in Golders Green last night , it was a small family one and it was a decent price and bloody good food .

Israeli food is brilliant. You want to try an Israeli breakfast.....salads, egg, fruit, breads, houmous etc......fantastic food and fantastic country.