BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Restaurants

23 minutes ago, iacok said:

Used to drive past there to games from the Dressers . Was it the Hordon Rake? And what was the massive pub further on on the left. Think now a supermarket.

Yes Horden Rake.

Big pub up the road was The Beechwood, then changed to The Oak Tree. 

8 minutes ago, iacok said:

I am getting even more senile but did they have a 'Disco' there in the late seventies . Maybe Thurs night?

Yeah, Chaplin's I think it was called. Had to sneak in there underage for a couple of 18th birthday parties from school.

?

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing to do with gender of object. It's from the old Latin system of 5 declensions. It's just how the words were formed in the original Latin. Just make sure you learn the gender along with the word. I used to teach French (1976 to 2015) so I know a bit about it.

2 hours ago, gumboots said:

Nothing to do with gender of object. It's from the old Latin system of 5 declensions. It's just how the words were formed in the original Latin. Just make sure you learn the gender along with the word. I used to teach French (1976 to 2015) so I know a bit about it.

See I speak fairly decent Spanish and think that if you have the vocab you can blag the rest .... learning genders is new 

1 hour ago, Inglorious basturk said:

Maybe to you brexiteers !! 
Im not saying they are the same I just figured that they are both Latin languages and elements may be transferable like it was when I went to Italy, however it seems there is a lot of fannying about 

54E66218-DB90-412E-ABB5-C6E9F7B5D0D5.jpeg

Oh just admit you got caught trying to big yourself up...? El Plonker