BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Restaurants

Sorry Gordon but I was completely unaware of it until Saturday. I'd included a stop at one of my favourite cafe / farm shops during my cycle ride and they stocked Procter's cheeses.

Saturday??? You need to pay attention Paul.... see btw 2

http://www.brfcs.com/mb/index.php/topic/30054-benefit-tv/?p=1485425

I'm not on your ignore list as well as Al's am I?

Saturday??? You need to pay attention Paul.... see btw 2

http://www.brfcs.com/mb/index.php/topic/30054-benefit-tv/?p=1485425

I'm not on your ignore list as well as Al's am I?

Obviously missed that one.......................................and No, of course not how could one ever ignore you? :)

• Like 1

Any new reviews?

I am off to the grand in Lytham on sunday which is fantastic and will have lunch at Capri on the Monday (Also excellent)

Gave this a try last week in the recommendation from vintage and I have to say it was superb.

The building from the outside looks nothing special but as soon as you walk through the front door you feel like you're in central London not St Annes.

Food was top quality, very well presented and not too expensive.

If you're in the area at least nip in for a drink, you'll not be disappointed.

GAV - What did you have? The menu is just about to change which i am looking forward to seeing.

Must admit the menu is currently the weakest of all the ones i have seen but it is all top quality and sourced from wellocks (which i believe to be the best supplier of ingredients)

We had the sticky chili beef, burger and cheese when we stayed.

GAV - What did you have? The menu is just about to change which i am looking forward to seeing.

Must admit the menu is currently the weakest of all the ones i have seen but it is all top quality and sourced from wellocks (which i believe to be the best supplier of ingredients)

We had the sticky chili beef, burger and cheese when we stayed.

I had mushroom ravioli with black truffle and mushroom sauce to start followed by the burger.

Debs had Beetroot 3 ways followed by piri piri chicken.

Superb

I have to say, of all the long running brfcs threads this is the one I can relate to the least(and even find a touch bizarre)

I find you a touch bizarre TJ.

Move along then T.J, you are obvioulsy not a foodie.

Gav - it is still my favourite place to eat round these parts because of the atmosphere, service and quality of food.

We are getting married there too next August.

A great find indeed Vintage, we'll be back for more.

I have to say, of all the long running brfcs threads this is the one I can relate to the least(and even find a touch bizarre)

I find you a touch bizarre TJ.

Indeed Gav.... and I have to say that I relate to him least too. Leave him to his dodgy kebab shops and their unidentifiable meats.

And I have to say that I find your need to comment in almost every thread very bizarre . I rarely post but enjoy reading different posters views on everything from restaurants to Rhodes. I can honestly say that your posts are putting me off doing so. There's no need to pass comment on everything . Take a minute before you start tapping away. It'll work wonders.

And yes, I know there is the ignore button which I will use now but I thought it needed saying.

Sorry for quoting him, everyone

I did have a point and was going to explain my reasoning now I have more time(and it wasn't anything negative just a general observation) but I wont bother now(you may be glad to here)

I keep forgeting brfcs(particularly the icbinf threads) is pretty much the abbey&thenodog show these days(sad times)

good for you rover95, though you could apply what your saying the same thing about many/most regular posters, if you have something you think is interesting or funny to add then post more yourself instead of loitering.

p.s. abbey you don't half make some bs up, your like a bitchy, manipulative, attention seeking 13 year old schoolgirl.(but I guess you wont read this because your 'ignoring' me :rock:

I wont post in here again, I promise!

Edited by T.J.Newton

The 'business model' obviously works well and Jocelyn Neve has the backing to exploit it.

As you say, they seem to have it sussed.

I have only tried the O&O (many times), I really need to sample one of the others.

ditto

though you don't even know what I was getting at and it was entirely topic related (and it wasn't going to be anything negative)

Sorry about the initial cryptic post, I didn't have much time to type and was meant to come back an explain sooner, but it was to late the usual site divas where already on one.

Edited by T.J.Newton

Then why read it?

Edited by wolfie